Reviews for Meet the Suzumiyas
Lightimus chapter 33 . 2/7/2014
Thank you for this story. I loved every second of it and I must thank you for writing such a wonderful piece of fiction.
Tonoradish chapter 33 . 1/13/2014
ALL OF MY FEELS! THIS WAS SINGLEHANDEDLY THE GREATEST GARUHI FAN FIC IN THE HISTORY OF THE UNIVERSE!?
Mad Girl With A Keyboard chapter 28 . 1/7/2014
Best Chapter In The History Of Chapters! I cannot stress this enough : 'MOST INCREDIBLE STORY EVER! 3'
Mad Girl With A Keyboard chapter 14 . 1/7/2014
Amazing!
Takeru Kuroizumi chapter 16 . 12/30/2013
After reading that chapter with the dream involving the possessed sculpture and other house items trying to kill Kyon, I had a scarily similar dream, bur instead it started with my piggybank talking to me in the voice of my headmster, and everything else that tried to kill me had the voice of a different one of my teachers, it was terrifying! Well dobe on writing such a good horror scene!
Tono Radish chapter 17 . 12/23/2013
Kyon's an idiot, that Haiku was awesome! XD seriously like the world stopped for half a second when I read that. XD this is so exciting and so funny I love it and I'm so glad I found it!
Tono Radish chapter 10 . 12/21/2013
Haruhi can change the world however she wants but she can only do it subconsciously. Well it's obvious he's crushing on Kyon so are her powers going into effect in making him like her! OMG what!? Boom! Bits of brain everywhere! Btw I'm loving this story!
SpeedinGuyRcR24 chapter 30 . 12/13/2013
Dude you made me ball. And to let you know I think kyoto animation should adapt this fic as part of the show awesome fic im going to check out the rest of your fics dud2 great job on being able to make a 17 yo man bal to a fic. THAT IS AN ACHIEVEMENT BYFAR!
SpeedinGuyRcR24 chapter 29 . 12/13/2013
As to continue with my last review I can't believe how much you can write... but any way sorry for reviewing late ane you are byfar one of the best and one of my favorite authors on this site.
SpeedinGuyRcR24 chapter 28 . 12/13/2013
Dude as reader to fan fic writer... I just wanted to say that thiis stor6 even though its old it is by far the best fic ive read... it's the only one that has made me cry... saying this only one book has made me xry "secret life of bees" and this is the second story over all to make me cry... at the beginning of this fic I was a kyon-nagato fan thinking kyon had feelings for nagato but im proud to say youve converyed me
Once Upon a Faerytale chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
Like the story.
But what's up with the audible narration? I noticed it in the anime as well. Is he actually speaking aloud or can the others hear his thoughts somehow? Or just story-magic we shouldn't question? I've never seen his mouth move during his monologues.
Guest chapter 6 . 10/29/2013
This tale of abuse has long since ceased to be anything but sickening. I'm out
Guest chapter 5 . 10/28/2013
Wow
Oruki just commited a serious crime that could put him behind bars for years!
CrazyScythe chapter 33 . 10/19/2013
Niiiice. I'd definitely recommend this story to others.
Guest chapter 31 . 10/19/2013
Naru Haruhi
Oruki Kyon (I don't remember his real name alright?)

Naru already told Kyon about her backstory, and how she was interested in the more oldern type of fiction, ghosts and what-not. In high school, she dragged Oruki around with her, and he seemed to comply.

Sounds familiar to me; It's the same with Haruhi and Kyon.

History sure has a way of repeating itself, I have to say.
1,565 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »