Reviews for Meet the Suzumiyas
CrazyScythe chapter 30 . 10/19/2013
The way things turned out, that's pretty awesome.
CrazyScythe chapter 29 . 10/19/2013
Stupid concussion lol.
CrazyScythe chapter 28 . 10/19/2013
Awesome chapter. Kyon finally realizes.
CrazyScythe chapter 26 . 10/19/2013
Naru-san screwed this up really really really badly.

On a side-note, the AN kind of surprised me. I really DID think that James Randi was a fictional character, and I ended up spending about over half an hour watching him pull out frauds and tricksters. It's interesting how some stories say that any coincidence with real people and fictional ones in the story are just a coincidence, and here you went out of your way to include this guy in your story.
CrazyScythe chapter 25 . 10/19/2013
The turmoil in this scene was ridiculous. Never have I read about a more detailed confession than that, all the while knowing Kyon's thoughts.
CrazyScythe chapter 22 . 10/18/2013
Looks like it's about to reach the climax of the story .
CrazyScythe chapter 21 . 10/18/2013
Kyon is gonna have a heart-attack by the end of this. He still doesn't know how exactly he would answer Haruhi's confession so yeah, he's probably gonna lose a few nights of sleep too.
CrazyScythe chapter 20 . 10/18/2013
Four action scenes, not only that, but they were about fighting in mud. It's ridiculous that you were able to come up with such a long chapter for this 0.0
CrazyScythe chapter 13 . 10/17/2013
" Oruki narrowed his eyes at me before he shrugged. "Whatever." He then began to walk out of the store. "Let's go, Naru-san." "

Are husbands supposed to use the -san honorific for their wives? It's either that, or he's just too embarrassed in public.
CrazyScythe chapter 11 . 10/17/2013
It's a wonder that Oruki didn't give his streak of sadism to Haruhi...maybe he did, but Haruhi's is probably nothing, if at all...at least when compared to her father's.
CrazyScythe chapter 8 . 10/17/2013
All it took was one kiss, and now he can't get it out of his head anymore.
CrazyScythe chapter 3 . 10/17/2013
This isn't fanfiction anymore...I feel like this is a part of the ACTUAL light novel series (I've only read up till volume 2, but this is exactly how I remember the style being).

If I didn't know any better, I would say that you're the author in disguise. Seriously, this is a REALLY entertaining read. It has the EXACT same writing style from the LN, including the fact that Kyon's dialogue doesn't have any quotes. I found that strange when I read the first LN, but I'm rather accustomed to it now.

TL;DR - This. Story. Is. Awesome.
PrinceOfChaos chapter 31 . 10/13/2013
Wow a fanfic that's actually like the story you got down most of there personalities so well. Especially kyon he was actually like the cannon one and it was fun to watch. I loved haruhis parents and just over all awesome story
The Writing Prokaryote chapter 33 . 9/26/2013
Aww! This is the end?! Oh well. Great story. Yes I enjoyed reading it.
The Writing Prokaryote chapter 29 . 9/25/2013