Reviews for Voyeurism
tackygoldring chapter 1 . 3/24
That is just incredible. /Love/ the banter and inner dialogue of these three. Are you still thinking about a sequel? That would be amazing.
scienceguy chapter 1 . 1/12
That was AMAZING. The banter was spot on, it was hot, and the ending was flawless. Excellent work!
TheLastRomantic chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
I think the sex scene is obviously incredible extremely articulate and descriptive. But I just love the banter and the way Kurama and Hiei talk to each other the way you so richly identify and their love and companionship without being overbearingly descriptive. I don't know if that makes any sense but suffice it to say you are incredible truly.
NightShadow131 chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
Ah man, I would love for a sequel to this with the three of them! I will patiently wait and watch you for it, in the hopes that one day you will post it. :D
Anyway, I freakin' loved this. It was hilarious how Yusuke could really think that they could hide from them! I liked how they whispered about it, making it seem (to Yusuke) that they were just talking dirty, and how you described Kurama's expression after...! Could picture it perfectly and man, was it amazing! lol!
One of the things I love most about this fic, though, is Hiei and Kurama's constant banter throughout this entire fic. It just made it perfect. And I liked Yusuke's comment about wondering if he'd always found sex so amusing, lol. You'd think that Kurama would be able to get Hiei's pants off easier! Hiei wanting the pants to win. xDD
"prove to me you're alive. Prove to me you're still here." I love that description of their kiss.
Once again, great job. Love lots of things about this, funny and sexy. :D
Mooites chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
A sequel would be awesome! :O
Rockleerox93 chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
This was absolutely in character-and if the fox and fire breather were to have relations intimately-I'm pretty certain this would be it. Thanks for a toasty fiction!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Oh god, I about died laughing. This is amazing, and really hot!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
SOO... HOTT... You write extremely well.
ardentes chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
I love it! That's awesome, delicious, and hilarious!
Ninjabelle chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
...remember that last review where I whined about crying and stuff because everything was sad?

Yeah nevermind that. I will never stop grinning now. This was just pure genius. Everything. SO HOT. It's the dead of the night now so I had to very much stifle my moans like Yusuke while reading this, but it was amazing and I'm going to read it again and again and again. ajklsshjdld.
Villain chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
Cracking up right now... that was too lovely! What a fun idea. : D
LycheeTea chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
LOL, i loved the ending
GirlPumpkin chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
I'm still gonna alert it! You write so well! :D I can't wait for you to someday continue the story!
alasweneverdo chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
That... was hilarious. Though my heart was pounding right along with Yuusuke's, despite having figured toward the beginning that they knew he was there.
JBubbles chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
*drools*

ahem; good to know that it could have a sequel