Reviews for First Impressions: A Cullen Prequel
owl hugger chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
if its in the 40s alice and jasper aren't with the cullens yet they come around 1950 so that part isn't correct
susan chapter 15 . 3/22/2011
Please update is this it or is there more really want to read more please
x.Heart of Gold.x chapter 15 . 10/19/2010
you havent written in aggggessssssss! Have you given up this story?
siany chapter 15 . 8/17/2010
is there more than these 15 chapters?
Sam Westbrooks chapter 15 . 4/9/2010
I need more! This story is unwinding wonderfully, and I'm anxious for another installment of Elizabeth and the Cullen's story. Really though, I think you might try to re-read and correct misspelled words or disjointed phrases. Certain things in this story, and in the Cullen Continuation, are confusing to read. Overall, very impressive!
ET chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
You sound like a great promising writer but you need to get your facts straight. The great depression was in the late 20's and 1941 was in the middle of WW2. Plus, Alice and Jasper didnt join the cullens until 1950. Otherwise, this is an alright story. You sound like a great writer. I encourage you to try and come up with your own stories, instead of sponging off twilight or stephanie meyer.
amelia.mcmullan chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
this is awesome
Jutey chapter 15 . 7/28/2009
Hehe, excellent chapter. :)
antipyro chapter 15 . 7/21/2009
Interesting chapter, and good insight into Felix's background. Jane's method of killing George, was it by her mind tricks or by biting him? I'm thinking mind game first; biting after her fun.

I'm a little confused; why does Felix want to 'discuss' with Elizabeth in the woods? If they were in a cemetary, wouldn't that be private enough of a location? especially at night on Boxing Day?

If George knew too much; was Elizabeth going to change him? and the Volturi were just impatient?

If this is part of the next chapter, don't reply, just wait for me to read it.

Love you, love this, keep writing.
BellaandI1andthesame chapter 15 . 7/20/2009
Oh my I love the visual of Felix... continue the good work!
Fallen Angel of Hell chapter 15 . 7/20/2009
good chapter
cemele chapter 15 . 7/20/2009
Good chapter, and you posted very quickly !

Oh, and I totally picture Felix like Chuck Bass, that perv ! xD
twilightgirl chapter 15 . 7/20/2009

hurrt up and write more please
Jutey chapter 14 . 7/15/2009
Great chapter! Write more when you can! :)
emmettsmyfave chapter 14 . 7/15/2009
i feel bad for emmett, but i understand, it has to be hard. and i kind of expected rosalie to be like that, ug. i want to know what elizabeth is up too! please update soon, please?