Reviews for La Alegría
ExactChange chapter 3 . 10/1/2012
So freaking adorable! I love how you write this couple so much! TY TY! Please never stop writing for them! :)
directorsdaughtr chapter 3 . 9/23/2011
Brilliant - absolutely brilliant. Love your work
Guest chapter 3 . 3/30/2011
Your story was so sad and beautiful and pretty hot. I seriously hope you are doing something with your writing because you tell wonderful stories.
Addicted-to-Insanity chapter 3 . 9/14/2010
Wow... just... wow.
Cara4Ever chapter 3 . 2/25/2010
Aw! I love warm and fuzzy stories!

Heh heh, now while I'm reading the rest of your stories, maybe you could think of a war story. I've become fascinated by them... actually dark Hermione would work just as well. I love your writing style, it's fluid (thank God) and it has the right punctuation in all the right places.

And for the record, I'll be reading your HHr stories next (and I'm not all that enamored by that pairing btw) because you put things together well enough to make them believable.
Youngauthor27 chapter 3 . 10/10/2009
My god, that was fantastic. I loved every sentence; especially your description of the shepherd's pie... call me crazy. ;)

Really great writing; the dialogue was impeccable and emotive. I'm a stickler for that and it saddens me to say you just don't find good dialogue very often in slash. Good to know I can always count on you for restoring my faith in the glory that is fanfiction. :)

Excellent job; do keep it up.

unthinkable chapter 3 . 9/27/2009
Hach - all my fangirl dreams are satisfied... so beautiful...
Roze Haun chapter 3 . 8/21/2009
wonderful story!
Mopstar chapter 3 . 6/30/2009
Good plot to the story, a little bit upset about the ending, its not as good as i imagined, but yeah 8/10 in my opinion :)
lita rocks LbC chapter 3 . 6/21/2009
whoot! that was so sexy D

i loved it. great job!
Guest chapter 3 . 6/19/2009
lovely... I had already read it so you know what I think (I hope).

But yah, :P, GOOD JOB xDD
flooj9235 chapter 3 . 6/18/2009
*wild applause*

I loved the entire idea of this story and I was thrilled to see an update! You finished it off brilliantly, what with Ginny's thinking Hermione was just trying to make her feel better by saying she liked her, too.

Great job, and thanks for a fun read!
Beautiful T Jakson chapter 3 . 6/18/2009
D'aw. A happy, smutty ending to a tension-filled saga of romance and intrigue.

Or something like that, anyway. Good show, as ever, though one slight mistake caught my eye. Ginny's eyes are brown, and you called them "crystal blue". Nothing major, just something I noticed. Good job, again.
mumu15 chapter 2 . 6/18/2009
La historia impresionante. puede esperar más.
An.Unknown.Gem chapter 2 . 6/12/2009