Reviews for Clatterings and Splatterings
atickingnoise chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
LOL at the nine song list. Got lazy towards the end, eh? Anyways, loved the variety of this fic, and the inclusion of Switzerland and Liechtenstein was much appreciated. Oh, and the summary sentence? I cracked up there.
Lalalalala-Land chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
ahh~ I love it!

these stories are awesome!
silvestras chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
That. Is. Awesome.

God... OwO
Ob7788 chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
Wonderfully poetic; love the flow. Reads smoothly, and the content is deep and profound.

Top-notch writing )
cookiiex chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
THis was a very entertaining read :D I hope you make more!

Alana-kittychan chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
Kind of gald australia didn't get dragged into that lol Yay Australia in Hetalia now 3
LaRequinne chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
Ah, I love your writing style!

It reads wonderfully smoothly. I'd love to read some more of your work some other time!
hxrpwnage chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
Some spelling errors, but good writing nonetheless. I enjoyed the characterizations and the way your wrote Hungary and Prussia was interesting. The summary was really what made me click on the story, though. xD
Classically Cliche chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
Marvelous. Hilarious. Beautific. Amazing. Need I say more? AKA: I really loved it!
Hexagonistic chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
Obviously, I liked the writing. (And enjoyed the Russia, Belarus, Ukraine story because the three of them need more LOVE and ATTENTION, like everyone else.) But I also liked your formatting; it was easy to read and look at and see the section dividers. The summary? Total LOL. I hope it attracts a lot of people, because it is just WIN. In fact, the story (and the title, and the series) in made of WIN. So, MOAR?
foxxy chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
Oh darling, that was only an absolutely beautiful piece of speedwriting! I'm not too sure on characterizations, but I must say: if Hungary is really as manly as she's portrayed in your fanfiction, I think I'm in LOVE. (XD/JK)

I laughed and frowned and grinned and giggled and hoped-for-a-brighter-day throughout this fanfiction. It was...Delightful (I just laughed at that word for no apparent reason...) to read. Like always: write more!

Mikoto chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
WOW so AWESOME! I LOL-ed AT THE SUMMARY. Write more, plz?
1panic chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
I LOL-ed at the summary.

I cried at the part with Prussia and Germany.

I was enlightened with "Sauvez le Monde".

I loved Hungary's manliness.

There are a couple spelling eerrorrs (lol) here and there, but I think the story works just fine with them. Keep on writing!
moonmagicks chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
So I looked at your summary and was like: Psh; no way would she write that. And then I laughed of course, because you sounded SO sincere. (JK)

I also laughed at your song choices. (Circle Circle Dot Dot?)

But APH! and the meme! And your characterization! And the (normally there) plotline! I love how you incorporated history into some of your entries (like the Germany, Japan, China or the China, England, Hong Kong ones). This was lovely to read.

My favorite was definitely the Belarus/Ukraine/Russia entry. You portrayed Russia to be nonhomicidal and sweet! And you gave a certain cute, nonincestuous tint to the love that Belarus has for her older brother. And Ukraine? Oh, she was just adorable; her love for her siblings, her dedication, the ending line-!

Yeah, that's all. 8D

anon chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
Wow. This was very "Delightful" (in Russian!tastic words, of course) to read. My favorites were Prussia and Hungary, China and Japan and Germany, and of course the one with Ukraine and Belarus and Russia.

These are really fun to read and some of them (well, most of them) have a bit of bittersweetness to them as well. But the way you make it work seems like Song Memes are fun to do!

Please write more in the APH fandom.