Reviews for Within Temptation
NellyLove chapter 6 . 5/21/2009
LOL! Loved this chapter! their angry banter is wonderful! Great job! I loved it and can't wait for more!

NusiainForks chapter 6 . 5/20/2009
Lambchop - LOL! I love it! Really, really love it. And, of course “You show me yours, lambchop; I'll show you mine.”

Now that's my kind of breakfast!

I like the rapport Jasper and Serena had together, though I do feel a bit sorry for her, always at a disadvantage to the empath.

The story is getting really good. I can't wait to see how she's gong to get back at him in round 2. Great job, ladies!
Insideitall chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
WOW I love that last line, I think that note just inspired a new story for me. Fingers crossed its ok (-:
newniecullen chapter 5 . 5/10/2009
kay yea...im kinda cunfused but tha story is still captivating hunni

are they both vamps?

dis is da same girl 4rm tha very very beginning rite?

if so wat really happened to her?

email me
NellyLove chapter 5 . 5/9/2009
Confused! Help please! I loved it anyways, though! great job! I like your style of writing! Your character is fabulous! and she has a great personality and the scene between her and Jasper was ace! loved it!

Simmy58 chapter 5 . 5/6/2009
Hahah great story so far! Keep up the great work, I can't wait to see what happens next.
Magnabones chapter 5 . 5/6/2009
I think it's fabulous!Keep it goin'!
NusiainForks chapter 5 . 5/6/2009
I'm confused but I don't want to know - LOL! I'm willing to find out as the story unfolds.

I really liked this chapter. Jasper in the library? Still Hot! And I don't know about Serena, but I wouldn't be asking so many questions if it had been me in that library. Um, yes, Mr. Godlden Eyes, I will definitely have it the hard way!

I did enjoy Serena's musings about her neighbor. "Could a man like him ever imagine such a place?" LOL! I bet he could, and probably wouldn't need imagination so much as his perfect memory.

Great job building the suspense here. Can't wait for the next chapter!
WithoutAnyRain chapter 4 . 5/5/2009
Uh...I don't mean this in a bad way, but...I'm still not too sure about this. I guess I'm still a little uncomfortable with the fact that Alice was so awful, and Jasper is...a jerk...? It doesn't really seem right to me. But I will read as long as I can, and it is really good, I just don't like how the characters were changed up...
NellyLove chapter 4 . 4/30/2009
So true! Reviews do love! lol! speaking of love... I loved the update! It's great! I love the new main character! She's cool and i can't wait to find out more about her! can't wait for more! GREAT JOB!

The Lady J chapter 4 . 4/29/2009
i am so glad i now know who was talking in chapter 3 but what is she?
Haley Cullen- The Vampire Girl chapter 4 . 4/29/2009
Love it! Please update soon! I SO wanna see what happens next. :)
NusiainForks chapter 4 . 4/28/2009
Okay, so I go to the library all the time, and let me tell you, there's never, ever anyone even remotely as interesting as Jasper there! LOL! I think you've figured out a way for librarys everywhere to imrpove their circulation. Just invite Jasper over!

On a more seriosu note, I loved this chapter. Serena is quite the interesting character. I can't figure her out, but I'm willign to wait until I have more clues. And who wouldn't love a dark, brooding Jasper? He can hunt me any time!

Great job ladies! I'm totally loving this!
juliannanight chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
I only ever review the end of a story, and seeing as I just came from another one of your stories and saw another one about Jasper (I am so team Jasper lol) I had to tell you. The last sentence. The last thing he did, and what he said when he left that ring behind. WOW. Just amazing! Well done!
EnigmaButterfly chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
I have to say you have me hooked, the latest chapter is insane!

Keep it up you to. I'm looking forward to more
58 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »