Reviews for Within Temptation
NusiainForks chapter 3 . 4/22/2009
Well, this is an interesting twist. So we have ourselves a little vampire bait, I'm guessing? Whoever she is, I'm sure Serena is going to make this story exciting! Can't wait for the next chapter.
reekaL0VE chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
I'm likin this story! You guys make an aswesome team. Update soon!
newniiecullen chapter 3 . 4/21/2009
omg im hooked...

continue please
ashleyahh chapter 3 . 4/21/2009
This was good.

And very well writen.

I can't wait to see where this goes. :)
The Lady J chapter 3 . 4/21/2009
i cant wait for the explanation of this chap cause i am so confused now! hope you up date soon.
The Lady J chapter 2 . 4/20/2009
o i like this! finally just a jazz story!
Haley Cullen- The Vampire Girl chapter 2 . 4/17/2009
Awesome chapter! Please update soon! :)
NusiainForks chapter 2 . 4/17/2009
Let me just give you a standing ovation for finally pointing out that Alice is about as far from a saint as you can get! Her sheer adorableness just hidesall he manipulative and controlling characteristics. Great job! I still want to know where Jassper is going, though, so don't wait too long to update :-)
NellyLove chapter 2 . 4/16/2009
Wow, you made Alice seem like such a bitch! I love it and can't wait to see more of your version of the 'free' Jasper! lol! loved it!

-Angel
NellyLove chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
I like it and would LOVE to see more! this is totally awesome! I can't wait for more!
Killzone707 chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
You've got me hooked... can't wait to see what Jasper does!
Haley Cullen- The Vampire Girl chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
Wow! Awesome chapter! Please update! Can't wait to read more. :)
NusiainForks chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
Hey ladies. Great beginning. It's about time Jasper manned up a little and took control of his life! LOL! Of course, we all want to know where he's going? Looking forward to the next chapter.
58 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4