Reviews for Apologue
John Allerdyce-Pyro chapter 5 . 8/24/2013
Finish this story, PLEASE!
Alex chapter 5 . 1/10/2013
Nice story, please please continue
tez-chan chapter 5 . 8/6/2011
Still hiatus or I can give up for this one?
KitsuneDango chapter 5 . 7/16/2011
this is actually getting seriously good!

i mean everything is perfect

unlike other stories you havnt made harry seem all powerful

and he's very emotional his fears his humor is really good

\i think you got there personality down to a dot.

and i cant wait to see what you have planed next
Chakahlah chapter 5 . 5/23/2011
oh i love your dumbledore! I almost wet myself reading about his and harry's interaction - particularly the shampoo!
SuspiciousFlower chapter 5 . 2/19/2011
There should deffinately be a huge sex scene soon.

Or at the very least some passionate kissings.
sami1010220 chapter 5 . 1/13/2011
i really enjoyed reading this fic. the characters were sometimes a little over the top for me, but overall you've got a really good writing style, and i wish you had finished this fic. :(
penwarrior11 chapter 5 . 12/3/2010
PLEASE UPDATE SOON. I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER FOR A LONG, LONG TIME. thanks. :) good storyline, btw. :
Turtle Girl 52 chapter 5 . 10/9/2010
Great story! Harry and Edward's relationship is great! I love how you are developing it - it has so many layers and shades. I can't wait to see where you go with it next!
saylerboi chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
i do read a lot of fan fiction, and i am pretty good at "suspension of disbelief", but please please please pick a different car for Sirius. the Lotus Elise is a VERY small, very light weight two seater sports car - and incidentally one of my favorite cars. google it and you'll see what i mean. in fact, if you're going to be specific about anything in the real world (like cars, boats designers or whatever), you might be well served to google in first to make sure your references are correct. it was very jarring to see an Elise referred to as having a back seat. and for some reason really upset me. go figure.
randy13 chapter 5 . 7/23/2010
great chapter
crocadile1986 chapter 5 . 7/18/2010
alsome story i love it!
Lady Knight Keladry chapter 5 . 6/13/2010
Harry's right, he is stalker-ish but what to do when you've got eternity? I like the fact tHat Harry didn't automatically fall for Edward, sure it's heading there but at least it's not really sudden. Nice fic.
Reithandina chapter 5 . 6/6/2010
Have you abandoned this fiction?
empty29039i4 chapter 2 . 6/3/2010
This isn't a flame, but I'm going to give you some constructive criticism. You write well, but your plot is a tad cliche. There are lots of people here on who hate cliche fics, myself included. For that reason I can't seem to enjoy this. It's also highly unrealistic. There is absolutely no reason for Harry to lose himself in painful memories whenever he thinks, even if you need to show readers his past. There are plenty of other ways to do this. I also recommend you get yourself a Beta, every writer needs one.

I hope you take my criticism and use it to better your story. I didn't mean to be cruel.

Sincerely,