Reviews for Apologue
anthea tronchard step chapter 5 . 5/3
I think you complicated your story with the last chapter. You included one element too much and the story loses its plot. Maybe you can delete this chapter and rewrite it but without voldy, Bellatrix, the necromancer. If you want to complicate the story, you can use Bella (Edward is obsessed with harry now but he was obsessed with Bella when he met her, so he can plays with harrys feelings), Draco (if they are vellas and we know Draco is spoilt brat, Lucius want to marry harry and Draco), Jacob (he imprinted on harry but denied his feelings because harry is a male and he thinks he must be with a woman, so he is also obsessed with Bella)
23DrarryIsLove22 chapter 1 . 1/6
It's Hale not Haile
Reaping-Vampire chapter 5 . 9/18/2015
Don't u dare abandon this story! :0
John Allerdyce-Pyro chapter 5 . 8/24/2013
Finish this story, PLEASE!
Alex chapter 5 . 1/10/2013
Nice story, please please continue
tez-chan chapter 5 . 8/6/2011
Still hiatus or I can give up for this one?
KitsuneDango chapter 5 . 7/16/2011
this is actually getting seriously good!

i mean everything is perfect

unlike other stories you havnt made harry seem all powerful

and he's very emotional his fears his humor is really good

\i think you got there personality down to a dot.

and i cant wait to see what you have planed next
Chakahlah chapter 5 . 5/23/2011
oh i love your dumbledore! I almost wet myself reading about his and harry's interaction - particularly the shampoo!
SuspiciousFlower chapter 5 . 2/19/2011
There should deffinately be a huge sex scene soon.

Or at the very least some passionate kissings.
sami1010220 chapter 5 . 1/13/2011
i really enjoyed reading this fic. the characters were sometimes a little over the top for me, but overall you've got a really good writing style, and i wish you had finished this fic. :(
penwarrior11 chapter 5 . 12/3/2010
PLEASE UPDATE SOON. I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER FOR A LONG, LONG TIME. thanks. :) good storyline, btw. :
Turtle Girl 52 chapter 5 . 10/9/2010
Great story! Harry and Edward's relationship is great! I love how you are developing it - it has so many layers and shades. I can't wait to see where you go with it next!
saylerboi chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
i do read a lot of fan fiction, and i am pretty good at "suspension of disbelief", but please please please pick a different car for Sirius. the Lotus Elise is a VERY small, very light weight two seater sports car - and incidentally one of my favorite cars. google it and you'll see what i mean. in fact, if you're going to be specific about anything in the real world (like cars, boats designers or whatever), you might be well served to google in first to make sure your references are correct. it was very jarring to see an Elise referred to as having a back seat. and for some reason really upset me. go figure.
randy13 chapter 5 . 7/23/2010