Reviews for Within Temptation
rose-la cullen chapter 6 . 5/27/2009
their relationship is so unique! i love it!
Snoball13 chapter 6 . 5/23/2009
oh god, this is hilarious. she thinks she can beat him, cuz she doesn't kno he's a vamp, and if she did, she'd kno she didn't have a chance against him. and he doesn't kno that she has a ton of experience with vamps, meaning his seduction prolly isn't going to work so well. and what kind of scars does she have, exactly? how long is it going to take for her to notice his? ooh, this is so freaking exciting, i want more! it's so twisted, and so perfect, because they are both so much more than either of them expected!
xoKellyAnneexo chapter 6 . 5/21/2009
ahahahahaha

thats was funny.

i like this story, very interesting.

can't wait to read another chapter!
snoodles chapter 6 . 5/21/2009
M... So did Jasper see the vamp bites? If he did why didn't he ask is going to be quite interesting.
twilightchica17 chapter 6 . 5/20/2009
holy cow that was awesome. i could cut the sexual tension with a knife. i was very hooked...thats all i can say, it was awesome!
Nikki Morgan chapter 6 . 5/20/2009
when will she figure it out?

Love it! Update soon!
Snoball13 chapter 5 . 5/7/2009
oh, is she in for a surprise! she thinks he can't handle her, but she has another think coming. oh, this is gonna be so great. not that it isn't now, but you get the idea, i'm sure. anyway, yea, this is gonna be so hilarious when he beats her. she is gonna be so surprised, little miss priss. oh, i so can't wait!
Haley Cullen- The Vampire Girl chapter 5 . 5/7/2009
Yay! I got another chapter! Please update soon! This is freakin' awesome! :)
snoodles chapter 5 . 5/7/2009
Oh now it gets interesting.
xoKellyAnneexo chapter 5 . 5/7/2009
well now, serena is quite perceptive isnt she?

lol. awesome chapter!

cant wait to see where this story goes!

ciao for now!
MessintheMirror chapter 5 . 5/6/2009
OH! Its starting to get interesting! I really like this story, how there are so many unknown facts and mysteries. I cant wait to find out whats going on wtih Serena...very mysterious indeed! Update soon you two...this is a great story! Cant wait for more!
Nikki Morgan chapter 5 . 5/6/2009
I love how this is turning into a game between them. Who's going to end up the better hunter? What will she do when she finds out the truth?
twilightchica17 chapter 5 . 5/6/2009
wow the sexual tension leaps off the page. im anxious to see what will happen between them. he seems bad and dangerous and i understand why shes drwan to him. hopefully he doesnt hurt her more than shes already been hurt. i like that shes a tough woman. its refreshing.
Snoball13 chapter 4 . 5/2/2009
oh-kay. so jazz is becoming something we all knew was inside him somewhere, and now he's hunting our other main character. but not to kill. i will only say, wow, i was majorly wrong about what was going to happen, and i still can't decide if Serena is human or not. she probably is, since she didn't recognize jazz for what he is. and i will assume, as before, that it was vamps she was working for/with. i don't get the whole reason why she left, altho i assume again that that will come up later, and we didn't hear about it now for that purpose. and i don't kno what she was talknig about with the "wolf boy" or whatever. oh, and i have one request for this story. please, oh please, don't have her end up pregnant. you seem to do that a lot, and i really don't want to see that in this story, just to see something different. otherwise, i can't wait to see what you two have planned for this!
MessintheMirror chapter 4 . 4/29/2009
Wow! What an amazing chapter! I love the introduction of the girl. She seems very interesting...I didnt quite figure out what it is that she does, or why she has come to where shes at, but I hope to figure that out soon! Cant wait to keep reading more!

LynZ