Reviews for Within Temptation
xoKellyAnneexo chapter 4 . 4/29/2009
good job!

that was interesting!

i can't wait to see more of this!
twilightchica17 chapter 4 . 4/28/2009
that was interesting...kinda like james how the hunt is what intrigued him. its so true, by brushing her off like that, she was surely going to want to get his attention. theyre both such tortured souls...i'll be interesting to see where it goes
Snoball13 chapter 3 . 4/25/2009
wow. so, was that maria, or what, just someone random? cuz it was obviously a vampire. was she being used to lure other groups into battle and then keep them distracted trying to get to her? i'm kinda confused here, all i really get is that she's going to end up with jazz, and he's prolly gonna save her from all this, and then she's gonna fall for him. well, i'll see how this plays out, cuz if i'm way off, then i have a cool plan for a story of my own! lol, you are so inspiring.
Amanda chapter 3 . 4/22/2009
who's this part about? alice? it was totally good by the way. both of you did a great job!
xoKellyAnneexo chapter 3 . 4/21/2009
hmm, well that's strange.

i'm curious now!

hehehe.

i can't wait to see where this goes!
MessintheMirror chapter 3 . 4/21/2009
uhoh! What is going on here? I take it Serena is going to be our love interest...love that name by the way! I am excited to see just what is going on with her. My guess, her father is a vamp hunter, and he is using his daughters blood to draw them in. Not 100% im right, but its my best guess! Cant wait to read more, maybe longer chapters soon? Cant wait!
Haley Cullen- The Vampire Girl chapter 3 . 4/21/2009
I...need...more! Haha, please update soon!
snoodles chapter 2 . 4/20/2009
I love it when Jasper man ups. Can't wait to see what happens.
snoodles chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
Never looked at Jaspers attack from him absorbing everybodies bloodlust at the same time. That is perfect. I also like that he relized that he was kinda Alice's project. Once Alice was forced to see that she was no better then poor Jasper she was bitter.

I am so glad that he left her.
Mina Luriya chapter 2 . 4/20/2009
I like this. This is how i thought jasper shouldve reacted in the book. And i never thought of how the emotions from the other cullens wouldve affected him! thats so true though.

*sigh* I love jasper. hmm very excited to see this OC character as well :) Very well written, *
Snoball13 chapter 2 . 4/20/2009
hehehe, famous last words. this is sweet, and i swear you must hate alice. i mean really, all your stories involve jasper leaving alice for someone else. calliope too. no wonder you two get along so well. ::shakes head:: just kidding, but really, is there a reason behind the theme?
Mina Luriya chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
O M G! I absolutely flippin LOVE that last line. Wow. For some reason this chapter just hit me hard, probably because i can sort of relate to how jasper feels here.

This sounds great. Im so curious as to how this is going to play out :D Oh look, theres another chapter out. YAY.
xoKellyAnneexo chapter 2 . 4/17/2009

sorry, very hyperr.

well, that was a very good chapter!

you two work well together. (:

hehe.

oh my, i just love jasper!
Amanda chapter 2 . 4/16/2009
wow. that was great. jasper. another side...does this story fit with the others or does it stand on it's own? i loved it. you two did really great
MessintheMirror chapter 2 . 4/16/2009
HOT! I LOVE angry Jasper! I would almost say he could slap me! Please, write more! ! I like where its going! Ready to meet the girl!
47 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »