Reviews for Broken Hearts and Last Goodbyes
thesoundofsunshine chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
I usually like Happily Ever After endings in the stories I simply read, but this one was very nice. I enjoyed the dark and eerie edge to it. The entire thing seemed completely realistic. And, heartbreak hurts your entire body. She still loved him, so it hurt even more. I liked it... a lot.

Kacee chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
Ooh, that was rather dark.

Kacee likey! ;)
without.her.soul chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
Absolutely amazing! I had tears filling my eyes by the end, honestly. I think you captured the whole tone of the story perfectly. Beautiful portrayal of the heartbreak, very powerful. I love the way you included Shane's past with his father. Perfect foreshadowing of what's to come with him and Mitchie.

Also, I love the hesitation from Mitchie at the end :] it shows that she honestly doesn't know what she's doing, yet she's leaving anyway just becuase she thinks it's the right thing to do for herself. Love is never comprehensible, after all.

Overall though, I absolutely adored it! You have such a beautiful way of stringing words together :] Just amazing!
turnupthemusicx chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
Oh wow! Seriously that was powerful, I can almost feel their hurt.

You are a great writer and i can't wait to read more from you

LaPaige chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
This was perfect. I can almost feel Shane and Mitchie's emotion in this. You are an incredible writer.
Alyssa4Music4Life chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
Aww :(

I loved it :D

PurpleAngel87 chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
Aww this was so sad! My mind is screaming 'sequel!' Something like Shane sorts himself out etc...I'm an idiot. i just always want Shane to end up with someone.

Anyway, this was really well written. Perfectly connected the feelings to rain and the whole thing worked really well. I nearly cried for Shane.

Keep up the amazing work!