Reviews for Response to SeikoRin's: Legendary Rewrite
Zlatka chapter 3 . 7/26/2013
I like this story :)
LittleShyCloud chapter 3 . 6/10/2013
I thought senju hashirama was married to uzumaki mito. Have you changed it for Naruto being in the past? Or do you have a solid reason? Remember that Narutos' mother kushina is going to come to the village in the coming years when Namikaze Minato is in the academy
yaoilover4 chapter 3 . 2/12/2012
Mo! Why are not you up dating? it's been 3 YEARS! lease up date soon. I'm putting you on alert anyway.

Ja'ne!
TheUnheeded chapter 3 . 10/17/2011
Can't wait for the next chapter! xD

also cant wait for the story to start p
Darkcrest27 chapter 3 . 9/8/2011
please continue
VogueThousand chapter 3 . 2/22/2011
Awesome job ! XP

Please hurry up with next chapter.
darkryubaby chapter 3 . 2/17/2011
OH GOD THIS BETTER NOT BE A Naruto/Tsunade FIC! Good story. Update soon.
Ichigo1010 chapter 3 . 4/16/2010
Looks good! XD

Can't wait for the next update!
Evil E. Evil chapter 3 . 4/3/2010
you really needed to update
Demonkid chapter 3 . 3/12/2010
interesting... I do hope you update sometime soon.
oxybusy chapter 3 . 3/1/2010
Hope ya update soon
Wordlurker chapter 2 . 2/25/2010
I can take Danzo watching me, but Madara's just crepy!

The fact that his name means "Spot" or "Speckle" just makes him even weirder. What was Kishimoto smoking?

Poor Naruto, he never gets a break, does he? And Tobirama is quite the fun guy, isn't he?

Keep up the good work!
Wordlurker chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
I don't have a problem with "kill Pain, world goes bye-bye" because it is a funny concept, but I just want to point out that you seem to have misunderstood something rather critical...

When they say that the Six-path Sage created the world, they meant the Ninja World, as in, the culture, art and history of the ninja and so on, not the physical world itself. The planet existed just fine way before the Six-path Sage was born. He did create the moon, though. It's the prison of the Juubi's body.

Additionally, Sage chakra is chakra with nature energy mixed in. Mental and physical energy makes chakra, but mix in nature energy as well, and you get boosted chakra, which is referred to as Sage chakra. The Six-path Sage himself has nothing to do with sage chakra. That stuff is named sage chakra only because Jiraiya was the Toad Sage and the only human user of it.

Now, my complaining aside, great work! The Kyuubi going "Congratulations, you just destroyed the world!" was made of pure gold.
Tankred chapter 3 . 1/16/2010
This simply can't end well, haha. I look forward to seeing it, though.
Nikari87 chapter 3 . 10/26/2009
NO! You can't just leave it like that! I need to know what's going to happen next. Please, please, please continue writing this. I think you're doing a wonderful job so far. I love how you portray all of the characters and I even like the personalities of your OCs (which is unusal for me). Its going to take me a while to get over Orochimaru being a good guy but I love the interactions between him Tsunade and Jiraya. Please continue with this.