Reviews for Series Four In Yellow, Red and Brown
Niotpoda chapter 27 . 7/30/2012
This story is really great. I love how you write rose and the doctor, they are very in character I really hope you decide to continue this sometime.
Carri007 chapter 22 . 7/15/2012
Really great story! I reeaally hope you get back to this soon!
Carri007 chapter 5 . 7/14/2012
I really love your take on this! Especialthayer fact that you don't simply stick Rose in there, but change things accordingly, keeping the story fresh. I'm looking forward to reading the rest of the series :)
angel19872006 chapter 27 . 12/20/2010
*falls on her knees* noooo don't send Rose back to her family.. She should be with the Doctor and not the Clone version
alwaysuptonogood chapter 27 . 6/24/2010
Please don't let this story be over/abandoned...? It's far too good for that! Please update soon :)
Feverant Wishes chapter 27 . 1/22/2010
Update. Please.
EleBother chapter 27 . 10/23/2009
Love, love, love it!

Keep those chapters coming, not just this story as well. :P
pachysam chapter 27 . 10/16/2009
Great story.

Funny that Rose randomly mentioned a sausage when searching for the naughty Graske.

It would be cool if Rose met General Staal.

1. Rose met Sontarans before in the Betrothal of Sontar, a comic-strip, and befriended Commander Lerox who is one of many 'tainted' ones who are more compassionate than most like the evil Colonel Snathe.

2. Lieutenant Skree was the operations officer on board General Staal's Sontaran Warship.

3. The metal cane that Staal used is a baton.

4. There can be a sergeant and a corporal among the Sontarans that aid Commander Skorr, Staal's second-in-command, in battling UNIT.

5. The Sontarans had even invaded Gallifrey, the Doctor's home-world once.
Goldenwolf43 chapter 27 . 10/5/2009
Yay! ur back! good chapter, cnt wait till next update. btw, there really is no excuse for not updating, updating is now ur first priority :)

more please...

x
xkissfromarosex chapter 27 . 10/5/2009
Are my eyes decieving me? YOU'VE UPDATED?

*CUE MANIC DANCING AT THE HAPPINESS OF IT ALL*

YAYAYAYAYAYYAY.

Anywayz. Onto the chapter. Brilliant characterization and I love the original twist on the story :)

Update soon! xx
Taylor Harkness chapter 27 . 10/4/2009
Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, HEY! Do I have your attention yet? Yay! I think I do! Anyways, I HAZ AN IDEA. Which you don't have to use, it's just a suggestion, BUT... CLONE ROSE! Hehe! Thank you for finally updating, though!

Keep on writing!
timelordsdaleksandsherlockohmy chapter 5 . 10/4/2009
Apparently I'm going to have to stop reading even though I don't want to. Gr. Still, bit of time to tell you this was a fantastic chappie! Glad you made it so long! Loved it to bits, every last part of it! Love the scene you added with martha...mucho interesting. And I had a feeling we were going to see Rose either way. L-O-V-E I-T! Can't wait to find out what you plan on doing with that.
timelordsdaleksandsherlockohmy chapter 4 . 10/4/2009
OH I am completely and totally in love with this story! I don't think I could stop reading now if I wanted to until I get to the end...mainly because I don't want to...it's absolutely too fabbity fab fab fab! And this line was HILARIOUS: "because it was safety glass, which made it different for some reason." hahahaha, so true! And I love love love love lovity love the bit where they mention jackie: "“Ah yes good old, Jackie Tyler, she’d have the Adipose wrapped around her finger by now,” Such an incredble idea/story/job/you name it.
timelordsdaleksandsherlockohmy chapter 3 . 10/4/2009
Oh, that was wizard! I love the additional scenes! This is an excellent job of...you know...rearranging stuff so Rose fits in without changing too much or too little. I LOVE that you don't simply do what other people do and just steal lines from you know Donna or whatever and give them to Rose. A little of that's okay, but some people are so unoriginal and literally make no new dialogue. This is so amazing. I love the mouthing scene. Great in the show and just as great here! Love love love the job you're doing with this. Sorry if any of my reviews seem short or you know...short, it's only because I'm impatient to get to the next chapter.
timelordsdaleksandsherlockohmy chapter 2 . 10/4/2009
Rawr, i was so completely engrossed in the story that I was onto Chapter 3 before I remembered I was supposed to review first. Course, I'm not sure if you'd prefer a review per chapter or just one bit clump at the end. Since I don't think I can remember each and everything I love from each and every chappie, I'm just gonna do one per. Oh this was lovily! Love that kiss at the end tremendously!