Reviews for Manipulating the Facts
Gwen chapter 20 . 9/20/2009
You are a goddess...

Okay maybe not, but I love how you completed the story first before you posted it. Not many people do that and it makes me sad to get into a story only to find out the Author hasn't updated it in 3 years and has abandon it, however leaving ten million A/N notes instead.

I loved this story, it was well written and I love how you explain what you were trying to project in each chapter at the end. lol, made it easier for me to remember to keep track of certain key elements like James and the ring.

I also want to thank you for not having teenagers fall in love with key characters. I just hate when I read a Fanfic and the OC falls in love with (example) Legolas. Thats major cradle robbing,forget that...it's like ovum robbing.

sorry for the ranting. I'm just amazed. You amazed me. So please continue writing because you at least have one fan.
VertigoViolet chapter 12 . 9/11/2009
Awesome chappie dear. I can't wait to read the rest but I wanted to say that this chapter gave me some of my fave lines,

“More reason,” Bootstrap said as he sank back into the wall, “you’re part of the crew you’re part of the ship. Why become ship parts when you have a woman you love and two more to protect, he has sisters now. Tell him not to come.”

and

“Fine mess you’ve gotten us in,” she snarled as he held her to the barrel, compass in one hand and the other clinging to a rope, “is thinking really so hard Will?”

Bye lovee, Veritgo
Cara chapter 5 . 9/11/2009
Hey, I'm a big fan of all your stories, this one and running through rainstorms especially and i can't wait to read the rest of this one but I thought maybe I should review first. i'm glad you haven't made Jack or Will fall for Ana or Georgia, at least yet. :) I can't wait to read the rest so i'm going to say goodbye.

Cara
Mary chapter 3 . 9/11/2009
This is one of the best falling into the Caribbean stories I've ever read. I really like how you haven't tried to make the original characters fall in love with yours but you still kinda split the sisters up so that you were showing everyone and not just Ana or Georgia, plus I really like how Will is an older brother to them and Jack trusts the Gibbs family.