Reviews for So What
great gospel chapter 1 . 8/5/2015
This was so sweet, and your characterization was spot on. I can definitely see a relationship between them progressing like this - with Yuffie being impatient and insecure about Lucrecia and Vincent being hesitant and not really knowing what he wants to do. Really great piece about these two.
illumynna chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
Very good
Rosettast chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
Please, make a continuation of this fanfic.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Gr8 story! I love all ur stories! I kno this want suppose to be funny but I laughed quite a bit when yuffie said "So I can't talk about Saint Lucrecia" or something like that. I was laughing at the saint part lol
Joy Blue chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
This was angst and romance and I'm glad about how it ended. Vincent stayed in character, and you wrote them both perfectly.
Erilin-chan chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Hehe, so cute! I suspect their initial relationship would only evolve through fights and then kiss-and-make-up's!
AndSheWasBeautiful chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
I really enjoyed this.

Your fighting scenes were very well done, and I think that you captured how Yuffie moves (as a ninja of course lol) so fluidly, and how fighting comes as second nature to her, even when she has strong liquor swirling around in her midst lol.

Vinnie does have commitment issues, and I think this is a very realistic version of what probably would have happened had Yuffie ever tried to make an advance toward Vincent. He's shut himself off from this kind of stuff, and the way you described it was very good.

It was also interesting to see a darker side to Yuffie. In this story, you explore what the other side of her, the side that isn't all materia and laughter and jokes is like. I'm always increasingly wary of these types of stories, and Yuffie tends to be VERY OOC. But, you managed to give us an insight into how she REALLY feels, without straying too far from her true Yuffie essecnce. Well done!

So, on that note, congratulations for writing such a successful Yuffentine, and keeping me enthralled right the way through. Go Vinnie and Yuffie!

~ Caitlin
GitaMerah chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
aw! That was so sweet!
scienceguy chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
Excellent oneshot - I thoroughly enjoyed reading it. Everyone felt in character; my sole critique would be that the Yuffie's statement in the hospital ("a different kind of pain"), struck me as slightly cheesy, and it jarred me enough to be memorable. Otherwise, it was great.
xoVanilla-Bean chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
I totally need to read more of your writing. LIKE REALLY. 8D

This was such a cute one-shot, and I loved it. And I giggled constantly, like when Yuffie said, 'To kick this city's ass."

HAH~so Yuffie.

And I really liked your Yuffie. Or, uh, how you wrote her. :) I felt like she was super in character, and characterization is AWESOME.

Psh, you don't need practice writing fight scenes. When I read it, I thought you had been doing it for YEARS. :D
Sierralaine Walsh chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
Aww. It was sad.. and cute. Haha. Great, loved this fic. :D
SleepyMoku chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
i love this great oneshot. ;)
pipecleanerFlowers chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
that was a really good one-shot :) i'm surprised i found something this good on the first go today, usually it takes me ages to find something without annoying typos or lame plots. congratulations! they were completely in character and everything too... amazing!

~hikari-kasumi
The Levanter chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
Heh, this story kicked arse.
Chaotic Angel7 chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
This was great! :) I love how Yuffie and Vincent react to one another.