Reviews for An Intrusion of the Accidental Sort
quintilis chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
The final line was absolute genius. I could never come up with anything half as funny and snarky as that!
ginny7777 chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
I agree with lyndis (laugh) this is very funny! :)
themagebear chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
funny.
FireEdge chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
YES for purely unadulterated crap! But, I LOVED the idea behind this. Seriously, Kent accidentally walking in on the army's women bathing? That's genius. I'm pretty sure that I would have reacted exactly like Sain: Laugh my butt off until I started crying and couldn't breathe. Poor Kent. Also, LOVED that last line with Lyn! Haha, he WOULDN'T get caught if he were actually trying to be a peeping tom!
Sardonic Kender Smile chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
Yep. This was crap. AND YOU KNOW HOW I LOVE ME MY CRAP.

Actually, I feel terrible for saying that, even though "crap" is now synonymous for "awesomeness". So, uh, this was total awesomeness, too. For the record.

That third paragraph is great. I can really see Sain cracking up xD. And their dialogue, throughout the whole thing...that is GREAT. Even the syntax screams "Sain and Kent"-Kent's sentences are short and no-nonsense, whereas Sain's are much longer.

[“How many of them did you actually see?”] How bold-so very Sain xD. (Maybe you're aren't doing him enough justice, Manna...I, er, recently learned EXACTLY what guys talk about. And they don't...word things that tamely. Of course, Sain IS secretly a gentleman :P.)

[Florina was there, too, he supposed, but his eyes had locked onto long, dark, wet hair and he hadn’t been able to look anywhere else.] I really like how Florina is just a side note xD. "He supposed"...HAHAHA, Kent.

[As if he didn’t have enough trouble coming up with reasons why he absolutely should not continue to fall in love—] Now THAT is adorable.

[ He was ridiculously proud of himself for managing to stay composed.] Slightly!smug!Kent is SUCH a funny image xD.

Last line is win. Fic is also win. It's a funny concept, especially considering the bi-gender'd army xD. Yay for the fluffy!

Mucho amore,

Kender
wolfraven80 chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
Your stuff is never crap even when it's only meant to be fun and fluffy. This was lovely- cute and funny and just enjoyable. It put a smile on my face. A pleasure, as always. :)
Kitsilver chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
Guffaw! Oh my gosh, that's freaking hilarious. I love how you introduced it too with Sain talking between bouts of laughter. Made the moment I realized what Kent had done so much the better.

And Sain, what a rogue. "How many of them did you actually see" indeed!

Haha, and "it had to be terribly rude of him to walk in on the entire female popoulation..." bathing. Oh, terribly rude. I can think of a few other words I'd use to describe that situation, but it's so much like Kent to put it that way.

I like too how flustered Kent is getting. He didn't even see much, but I can totally see long wet hair and wet skin putting Kent's hormones into overdrive.

But I think my favorite part is where Kent tries so hard to be calm and composed in apologizing to Lyn, and she accepts it without a thought. She's so nonchalant about it, even jokes about it, that it makes this whole situation even funnier.

Funny and cleverly written. Made me laugh Manna, thanks for writing this.
Xirysa chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
Ah... Oh dear. So cute, so wonderful and, in your words, so... Pointless. (I feel I must disagree with that last statement, however, but whatever. It's your 'fic.)

[He was ridiculously proud of himself for managing to stay composed.] I'm ridiculously proud of you too, Kent!

Um, yes. This was a wonderful way to start a wet and rainy Wednesday morning. Yay.

[Xirysa]
Korsriddare chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
Oh my. Was that subtle approval at the end for him to do it on purpose?

Haha, if this is crap, then I love crap.
timedrift chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
This was awesome unadulterated crap, I must say. )

Oh poor Kent. But I bet he was thanking Elimine later. ;)