Reviews for Just Another Lie
blue-peridot chapter 3 . 1/31/2010
beautifully done. wonderful story.
holmsie chapter 3 . 6/23/2009
loved it! please keep it going.
iyimgrace chapter 3 . 6/7/2009
I had bookmarked this a while ago after reading the first little chapter and hadn't realized that you finished it. It's beautiful!

There are so many things that stand out and resonate with emotion. My heart skipped a little when he said "Because I kissed back."

My heart broke for Chase when he said “I thought Tuesdays could last forever. I’m sorry that the rest of your days of the week belong to him.” Oh my GOD! How bittersweet and perfect. "She should have been the princess in his fairytale." She cared about him but just never loved him the way she loved House.

You should be very proud of this. It's stellar. Unfortunately lovely little stories like this get lost in the shuffle of all of the currently updating ones.

Well done!
ImInLoveWithYou chapter 3 . 5/4/2009

I was almost crying when I tead this. But the "Because I kissed back" bit was awesome. I wish this story didn't have to end, 'cause we need more Hameron stories around here!

I loved it

lovelovelove

07-08 Best Days of Your Life
AllyCameron chapter 3 . 4/28/2009
Thank you, I needed a happy end for House and Cameron today! It's brilliant!
ice-woman chapter 3 . 4/27/2009
Aw! I love it!
InkFairy chapter 3 . 4/27/2009
"Because I kissed back."

Priceless!
Doctor Tyler chapter 3 . 4/27/2009
good show, mate!
xyber116 chapter 2 . 4/16/2009
O, is there going to be more?
Doctor Tyler chapter 2 . 4/16/2009
that was well written and portrayed House very well.
XxEviexX chapter 2 . 4/16/2009
Ah, House. He was actually very much in character here, as well as Cameron (her asking him to give her a reason was just great.) Another great chapter.
S.E. Carrigan chapter 2 . 4/16/2009
Just goes to show that a story doesn't need to be long to be great.

TCC
VisualIDentificationZeta chapter 2 . 4/16/2009
I hope you intend to fix this before it gets too far
Limaccia chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
Interesting start. Seasons 3-5 have been so awful that I no longer get my hopes up. Cameron's reactions could be interpreted 2 ways - yes, she still has feelings for House, or, TPTB continue to point House in Cuddy's direction and Cam really was reluctant ONLY because she was worried about Chase's motives. I'd like to think it was the former, but House's & Cam's relationship just appears to be be getting farther & farther away. it's all so depressing. Like, someone questioning if House going to add someone else to the team? Uh, No.

So, I'd love to read some fluff!

I NEED some fluff!