Reviews for A Very Possible Passover
Mimic chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
THEY DIDN'T TAKE THE THIRD OPTION D
Well, they're both Jewish, wanting or not.
It's funny, I'm learning so many Jewish things because of you, and just a little time later I saw them on my work so, you can say your fics actually helped someone. 8D
Ironically, I know little about Methodists. I know about Adventists, Baptists... And thought I knew nothing about Methodists until I searched and found that here they're known better as "pentecostais". Gueez. Our Methodists definitely are different than yours.

I like how in each story they kind of always end up in bed. I mean, it's actually nice seeing the love alive after so many years.

Be loved, King!
Alexander - Godslayer chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
Alright, writing this review – again – because I lost the first version of it. Still not sure how, dunno if I’ll ever know. But what the hoo-haa.

Ironically though probably as it should have been expected, I got my answers about the twins’ religion in this episode, like you said in your reply, though I honestly read this episode before the reply. Review SHOULD have arrived closer to the previous ones, but enough of that. Dunno why I care so much since religion’s never been so important for me, anyway. (I’m catholic, but very agnostic, if you’re curious)

This was a very entertaining episode, and I really like seeing the twins as teens. Also, it’s interesting to see how KiGo is already starting to show its age, if the expression fit. And kudos for that one last line. XD

Yours, “Hates repeating himself” Alexander/Alexlayer.

See ya soon!
Daryl chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
great job on the story. i especially like the oscar wilde quote at the end
Tjikicew chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
I never heard it before, but I admit it's a good one. Some fundamentalist in every religion should accept it!
A Markov chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
This was really cute. I love the way you've blended the families here and shown how everyone starts their own traditions or at least puts their own stamp on existing traditions. The joke about marrying a shiksa is hilarious, I'm glad you worked it in.

Alex
Etherelemental chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
That was pretty amusing. Not exactly a whole lot of story, but it was still quite good. Although, I'm still trying to figure out if it was Kasy who felt pressure to be a part of one religion over the other or if it was Sheki. Although, I had expected them to each have gone in the other direction in that area, which was quite nice to see my prediction was wrong. Anyway, thanks for posting that!
Captain IT chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
So does this mean that during the Exodus the budweiser wagon was pulled by eight camels?

Keep it KP real

Captain IT
RonHeartbreaker chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
Nice. All very familiar. I feel sad for the goyim - how can one truly know the joy of pizza unless one has been denied it for eight days! (It's not that I eat pizza every week, but, except for Passover, I _could_ if I wanted to...)

Chag Sameach!
shinneodeus chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
That was sweet. Ron as always being 100% kosher friendly. His wife has to be the one observing all the rules. Typical male. Heheh.

So Kasy and Sheki are the flip versions of their parents at least in terms of religious observations. And Shego misses pork. Well thats life full of small and big compromises. It seems it was a biggie with the pork

Read you later!
noncynic chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
A very nice tale.
eoraptor chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
very very cute... but as an iowa farm boy raised on the holy white flesh of the pig, I'm afraid shego would be out on her ass and the chops would be in :P that and the stone ground whole wheat bread... Poor kimmie must be a saint.
Muzzlehatch chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
Like Bonnie, I had never heard that joke, but I like it!

My favorite is where the guy gets two shirts from his mother for his birthday, wears one over to her house the next day, and she says, "The other one you didn't like?"
Thomas Linquist chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
I have to sympathize with poor Shego. She grew up without the food restrictions that go with Judaism, and now the thought of some bacon drives her crazy. Sometimes discovering faith comes with costs that we never anticipated.

It's kind of interesting watching the next generation try to sort the whole thing out. I suspect Aaron has a pretty firm grip on his beliefs, despite his young age. I've always felt that faith is something that has to grow. Our family and community only plant the seeds. Hence the varying degrees of observance within any religion.

Myself, I don't think I could ever go completely kosher. Pancakes aren't complete without mild sausages and true maple syrup over all.
sweetPixiesmile chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
Everything I learnt about practical Judaism, I learnt from KiY, LOL.

Oh, and the dangers of having a bi-religious household. At least some parts of the books kind of match up!

I still think it's amazing how you keep all the different dialogues in your head, and still give nice cameo touches for the ones that don't have lines.
Mr. Wizard chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
Cute story. As always an enjoyable assembly of colorful characters.