Reviews for Nightflying
Thirst4light chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
Incredibly sweet. Normally this kind of fics turns out to be very sappy but the little moments you wrote added color to it. Not to mention, both Harry and Ginny were true to their character.
Kudos to you for writing it!
ps: I have to thank my Beta for sharing this story with me as a peace offering, we fight quite a lot because of our different views on shipping. (He's a H/Hr fan and me H/G) :P
nayin17 chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
this is cute
Dandy352 chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Sweet! :D
wrappedinharry chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
Well, Ella, I am happy to leave a review for this lovely, romantic little piece of fluff.; seemingly Harry's time reading 'Twelve Fail-Safe Ways to Charm Witches'was not wasted. So sweet.

As it is AU, I gather there was no blazing look as Ginny rushed across the common room to kiss Harry, nor all those stolen hours in the grounds of Hogwarts. And certainly the birthday kiss must not have happened. But I do like this version as well. Harry was so very sweet in his near-sighted, messy haired and droopy flowered way.

Lesley
sunnyseaforever chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
Lovely story. It was sweet, how they eventually got together in the end. : )
Jordan Easton chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
i have now read 3 of your stories including this one and i think you should look in to the copy writing and try to publish the backwards with a purpose as i have sent it to a few of my friends and they loved it im sure many people would buy it.
Epeefencer chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
Wonderful story, loved the way they both were hesitant but eventually got where they both wanted to be.

Thanks for sharing it with us.

Steve
lizlovegood12 chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
So cute! This is my favourite couple! Hope you write soon! I can see that's been a long time since... Take care!
Stephanie O chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
Very nice story, and very sweet how they finally got together! :)
Snatching At Dreams chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
love your fanfiction :) it was really beautiful and i really loved the way you captured their feelings for each other :)
Clarity Texas chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
Loved this!
xturkeyxsexygranneh chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
egg-ish. :) nice and fluffy. :)
Crazy With Happiness chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
loved it :3
d for delete me chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
I love how you potrayed Harry, with the book, and being so shy with Ginny. It was great.
twilightgirl4life chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
Tht was so sweet. I always thought of them as a couple before i read the books
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »