Reviews for Saying Goodbye
Zvanyu chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
Simply Awesome
thane3 chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Good mix of very angry, sad, and lovely moments - it was different to see our little Joey so totally angry and Charlie. Charlie totally losing it was a shock as well. Thane3
CJ4Eva chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
A sad ending but none the less enjoyable.
snail chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
well what happens next.
JarlieFanEver chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
Great chapter. Loved the ending :)
funkyshaz57 chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
I really liked this chapter i thought it was nice but sad at the same time but i would love to c u continue this story - like skip to when joey returns dunno lol but good job
noneoneoneone11 chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
Aww so sad and beautiful :( I loved how Charlie went off the deep end with everything, and Ruby! I loved Ruby :D I'm away now to read the sequel :D
nubbin27 chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
IJKS, will you marry me? i'm in love with you! (well your story writing anyway)
MissToastie chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
Omgosh. That was such an AMAZING story! i loved every moment of it. Poor Joey though :( that was so well written! kudos to you!
From-me-to-you-ale chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
Heartbreaking :'( PLEASE make more chapters i just cant get enough :)

Ale x
Maria chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
This story was amazing! I actually got tears in my eyes, laughed, felt sad, everything. Loved the last things Joey and Charlie did/said to each other lol. Keep it up, love your other stories too!
Lovebuffy1 chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
Just realised i hadn't reviewed this yet. Fantastic, hope you do continue it :-)
LittleMsIncognito chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
Awesome! Will there be a sequel
greens2828 chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
i just re-read this & U should really continue it if U have the time. It is really good. Very heartbreaking & sweet at the same time. It had romance, laugher, tears -the whole 9 yards. I know that U are writing other stories...but U reallY have something special here. I would like to see where U take it next. Awesome job.
Lauren chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
Wow that was such powerful writing, it made me cry so much because i could see this happening on tv and how heart breaking it would be to watch. Please keep writing these are excellent and please follow this story up. PLEASE )