Reviews for Smooth Criminals
Little Kunai chapter 1 . 5/14
Huh. Didn't expect poor Breakdown to do the job properly. Thought Rider would. I'll feel sorry for them if Dragstrip and Motormaster come through.

I was kinda looking forward to seeing Swindle's extortion scheme fail.
AdamTheCentaur chapter 1 . 3/4
Awesome. This story was great! I laughed pretty hard at the "Death strip" thing XD
Ersatz Writer chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
Oh Dead End. I can just imagine him parked in front of the building reciting in a Soundwave voice his lines... XD (Now that I've seen what he looks like, I should probably stop imagining him as a black Porsche...) And Optimuswindle. This was just hilarious, and good old Breakdown. :) He seems like the nicest Stunty. I loved this fic so much! I hope you'll carry on writing Stunticon fics, because I am in love with those guys. So, so much. :P
starwanker chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
In my last review on your fic, "The Worst Race", I suggested you be a writer...then I went to your page, and promptly realized, you are one. So with no further compliments left, I leave with this:

I f*cking love you.

Seriously, keep up the good work.

I've noticed you haven't updated in a while, and while I definitely wish you would (*cough* Crash Course *cough**cough*) it's been a good year or so since I've considered writing/updating any of my fanfictions or short stories. Meh, no big deal.

Still, I'm so buying your book when it comes out...
ponycorn chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
I love your Stunticon stories! Keep them coming, these are really good character studies, for characters I didn't know very well a while back you've got me feeling like these guys are my cousins! Also love Swindle in this.
Fire From Above chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
Fun. I loved Wildrider's attempt at the job. I hope Swindle learned something from working with the Stunticons.
tomorrow4eva chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
I love the 'win-win-win' line. And that Dead End can sound indifferent without trying. lol. Love how Wildrider and Dead End 'messed up'. I love the mental image of Swindle getting passionate in a 'the humans are with us' speech. The 20 miles under the speed limit thing is very not scary. Good thinking/team work with Swindle and Breakdown getting the humans to look away from Breakdown. Low flying duck! :P Darklash is funny, and Breakdown's reaction is funnier. Great acting! Love your work.
Tugera chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
Hee, very entertaining story. XD
Taipan Kiryu chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
Its very Swindle like to sell protection to humans.

Thank you for posting another very enjoyable story. Being, mostly, ground vehicles and spending so much time out of the base, its very believable that the Stunticons and the Combaticons would have find ways to coexist in the human society.

I bet Swindle learned to better not do business with some Stunties. Perhaps he would have better results trying to buy some Autobots for his charade. Some of them may have a price.

I loved Breakdowns paranoia (hahahaha, Darklash!). Somehow we always took for granted that he hated to be stared at, so your explanation was a great contribution to the fandom. And I SO loved his team loyalty too.

I wonder how much one have to pay to be under the protection of the Combaticons . I would pay only to see the show, especially if the attacker is “Death Strip.”
Starfire201 not signed in chapter 1 . 4/15/2009