Reviews for Sasquatch new version
TBMom chapter 11 . 2/6/2013
Sure hope you do the epilogue - Very nicely done story!
09 chapter 11 . 10/11/2010
pease continue
carajhughes chapter 11 . 6/6/2010
Hey thought i would sent a message just to say this is an amazing story. I was hooked all the way through :) I have read it before i while ago before it was finished and never got around the finishing it. Some parts where predictable and i knew that Lucy would be found as soon as Zoey went missing. But seriously best story i have read on here in a long time. Good job :D Is there going to be an epilogue?
Moonhera chapter 11 . 4/14/2010
Its a good story. Good twists and turns in it, you should do a sequel to it. It would be an interesting story indeed ...
cd1 chapter 11 . 4/12/2010
is this story finished? would be nice to see lucy and sally rejoining the family after so long and how jeff and the boys react to having them back. seemed like it ended to quickly
shanabear chapter 11 . 1/21/2010
Just read your story, very good. I love the different reactions from all the Tracy guys when they see Lucy and Sally. But I have one question, were is the rest and will there be more to their story?
wyld stallion chapter 11 . 1/13/2010
just read this straight through and it was amazing!

A pulsating storyline and excellent characterisation. An original character who was not only credible but likeable and fully intergrated into the storyline.

Loved everything about this.
Fenix Uzumaki chapter 11 . 9/6/2009
So, where IS the rest?
Fenix Uzumaki chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
Tears fell down Fenix's face as she finished reading Chapter 1 of a brilliant story. "It just isn't fair," she typed in the review box. "Why did Lucy have disappear?"
Kili's Girl forever chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
Great start! I always hate my first chapter, but you already have me hooked going to the next chapter:)
KatZen chapter 11 . 7/11/2009
Quick update, huh?

Jeff actually took the news better than I expected him to.

And John smashed a window. That hurts. I empathise with him.

Hee hee, Gordy telling jokes to wake her up. LOL

Alan's got taste; I've always loved those stretched Hummers

"Dr Mahoney looked at the harried dishevelled looking man, his companions seemed little better. He’d expected somewhat better from the likes of the Tracys’. ‘Money obviously doesn’t breed refinement.’ he thought with a sneer, he wondered what the polite young woman in ICU saw in this vulgar man. “I imagine she will be able to go home in a few days. The head injury needs to be watched, although I don’t expect anything untoward.”"

Hmm, not sure I like this doctor. Can they get another one? This one seems a little... money orientated, IMO.

Nitypicky time

"But how are we gonna loose them now?”"- loose should be lose. There were two of them, I think. Don't worry, I have huge problems with homophones.

I loved the fluffiness of this chapter. See ya with teh next one.

Kat XD
thunderincrimson chapter 10 . 7/11/2009
God this was a beautiful chapter! XD Update soon the other part! I can't wait to read about the family reunion!
KatZen chapter 10 . 7/11/2009
More! More! More! C'mon, TBZ, don't leave me hanging like this!

Aw, Lucy and Virgil. It's like a maple syrup, only without the dire side effects if you have too much.

And you may not have killed Zoey off, but you've still gone and broken Scott's heart. And, for some bizarre reason, I don't mind. It's a different spin on things.

And Macca's makes the world go round. What would we do without them?

Now, onto other minor things

"Harem Hackenbacker"- should be Hiram if you are talking about Brains.

"“The girl... Scott the mother and child the National Guard pulled out with Zo’"- may want to include a comma between 'Scott' and 'the'.

Those were the things I picked up on in my somewhat sleep deprived state, but other than that, I really liked the chapter. Please update soon.

Kat ;)
KatZen chapter 9 . 7/1/2009
That is a cliffhanger, TBZ. A very, very, good cliffhanger.

Now you have all three of them outta there, you have me wondering if Lucy'll be reintriduced to the family, and if Zoey's gonna be OK.

Will Jeff have to find a new field commander? Coz they did find her alive, just not in one complete piece.

And for finding a chocolate fix... no time is too early. Especially with a 7/11. I've been known to wander down to the corner store at two thirty for a cherry ripe. Not that it did much use, considering the store was closed.

Sorry to hear your kids aren't feeling great. Hope they get better soon.

Great chapter and see ya with the next one.

Kat ;)
thunderincrimson chapter 8 . 6/20/2009
Ah ah I knew that Lucy was alive! I was right! lol

now I can't wait to read more! and I want to know all about Jeff's behaviour! I can't believe he hit one of his sons!