Reviews for Sounds of Silence
Ducky chapter 3 . 2/27
Fuck you. FUCK YOU AND YOUR FIC. THIS HURT ME. ALL THE WAY DOWN DEEP INSIDE. My hero Leonard Nimoy just died and I wanted to read something so I wouldn't bawl but now I'm bawling because my hero is dead and Derek's in pain and every part of my soul hurts and you don't even CARE.

Because if you DID, YOU WOULD'VE LET THEM BE HAPPY. BUT NO. YOU DID THIS.
Ducky chapter 3 . 1/5
Well now I am legitimately fucking crying and I hate you for this. ALL I WANTED WAS THEIR HAPPINESS. ALL YOU GAVE ME WAS MISERY.

And when he described their life, their perfect, beautiful, never-gonna-happen life, GOD.

I broke in all the wrong places and now I'm crying. LIKE A LITTLE GIRL.

I blame you. (This is my way if telling you the fic was good. Even though I'm now fucking HEARTBROKE.)

Also, the fact that the only time she says his name is the last time broke my soul. Just for the record.
HitTheRoad chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
So I've decided to read this story again and I've just seen the disclaimer: Did Mike and Ash really read this story? And promised to act it out? Oh my god. This is so exciting and embarrassing at the same time. What about the sex scene? I'm actually in shock. Holy shit.
HitTheRoad chapter 3 . 8/28/2014
My god, this is so gorgeous and tragic...
Lilly Rae chapter 3 . 6/20/2014
I almost threw my phone at my laptop when she kept saying Sam and I just pray to God that after this she leaves Sam. Fuck Sam. No one likes Sam. Everyone NEEDS Derek :) Beautiful 3
amyh52 chapter 3 . 2/21/2014
beautiful poetry.
amyh52 chapter 2 . 2/21/2014
Oh man. Burnigng hot
Guest chapter 3 . 1/29/2014
You write beautifully, oh my god
rayningnight chapter 3 . 11/2/2013
"For earth is hollow and I have touched the sky."
Though I'm not into smut, this poetic, angsty piece stole my heart. Those gut-wrenching, heartstopping pleas and cries and everything Derek... This is beautiful. I love this. All those bracketed sentences pulled my heartstrings and I stiklc an't freaking understand what was going throigh Casey's head when she goes to Derek after Truman, then freaking leaves, and suddenly 6 years later, she's marrying Derek's best friend?
WTF happened?
But, even though confusing, this is breathtaking. I love it all — and then I take a moment to wonder how they had sex in their house (screaming) when they have three other siblings and two parents at home...

—Rayne
Musty139 chapter 3 . 8/16/2013
In the midst of all the passionate, hate-sex filled, name-calling angst in this, you've managed to fill the cracks in with love. Twisted, painful, wonderfully (touching) love. (although it might have something to do with the song I was listening to; don't tell anyone.)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
All of its amazing
julubulu chapter 3 . 1/13/2013
wow, that was good.
Len Bon chapter 3 . 2/13/2012
I know I'm like THREESTUPIDYEARSLATE but I just want you to know that I LOVE your stories. As in, I want to marry them. 3
daydreambuff chapter 3 . 11/11/2011
This is amazing. That line about how she's marrying his best friend hit me like a punch in the gut. Pretty much the entire thing felt like that actually. Emotion is conveyed so much. This is my favorite kind of smut; the type that really isn't. And this Derek, who's so desperate and hopeless, is fascinating to see through.
Jdogg1264 chapter 3 . 11/9/2011
Jesus fucking christ, that was amazing