Reviews for Forbidden
Guest chapter 19 . 12/20/2013
i hate this chapter and bella came back to life
Guest chapter 3 . 3/10/2013
Ooo I like the story so far!
Edwards littel Pixxy chapter 19 . 9/6/2012
beautiful story loved it
tdavi8 chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Awww I wouldn't know what to do if that was me.
monster-go-RAWR chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
i love this story
JerinAnn6397 chapter 19 . 2/13/2012
I never cried this hard in a fanfiction! Great story! I still can't stop crying. Great Job! Keep on writing. :'D
darkangel0212 chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
keep up the good work
BellaMarieSwan112 chapter 20 . 6/12/2011
the story was really good be i wished it wouldnt end up bella dead... but it was a good story!
4Ever-Twilight-Luva chapter 20 . 3/21/2011
I really liked the whole forbidden love and all that, but the ending was so sad i actually started crying. I really liked it! :]
vamp69lover chapter 19 . 1/17/2011
you should have at least one last chapter how edward killed himself and finally meeting bella once again in heaven
Studmuffinlover chapter 19 . 12/24/2010
I loved the whole story but there wasn't enough Bella as a wolf to me and they seemed like the perfect couple, not really fighting or anything. Never found out how the play went either. It was a great story overall but the ending was sad :( great. :) enjoyed reading it.
King-Anduin chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
Awww Edward is so sad :( I hope Bella comes back alive :)

I love ur story
SARAH-LOVE'S-YOU chapter 19 . 7/24/2010
Wow love the story hate the ending why did she have to die WHY any way good :)
Edward-Jacob4ever01 chapter 20 . 7/4/2010
WHY DID SHE HAVE TO DIE? I REALLY WISH SHE DIDN'T HAVE TO DIE. WELL THAT WAS A GREAT STORY. I JUST DIDN'T LIKE THE ENDIND. cOULD YOU MAKE SEQUAL? THAT WOIULD MAKE THE STORY LESS SAD AND MAKE HER BE ALIVE LIKE THE MOVIE UNDERWORLD EVOLUTION. THE GUY WAS PART WOLF PART VAMPIRE. I THINK THAT WOULD BE A GOOD PART FOR A SEQUAL FOR THIS STORY.

SO PLS CONTINUE AND UPDATE. BIG FAN!
TheUnderStudy chapter 19 . 1/1/2010
WTF! No no no how could you do that! How? I know it's your story and you have the right...but i am so crying my eyes right now