Reviews for Drought
Random Writer's Account chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
This is a shard of art, that within its own being hides a piece melancholy and bare truth. It really plants a seed of serenity and simply put, longing, that gropes for the crevices of the soul.

As I see it, "Drought" is marvelously weaven, written by a hand to be prized higher than gold. The way it gently guides you through it all, the manner of the ambience and emotions entwine with the narrative and melt into my eyes like cleansing water.

I'm still quite stunned by this story and I loved how the telling of such was handled, swiftly and easily dancing between you, and him, and them, and me.

I think it will stay with me for and unimaginable amount of endlessly turning time. It brought tears to my eyes and a feeling of troubled peace to my heart, my breath was stolen and my wordy thoughts came to a halt -you are a wondrous writer.

I must say, I'm completely taken by you and your lovely words.

-Ana V.
UniverseStarGazer chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
...I remember reading this the first day it was published on FF, and back then I did not know how to review, it was only in memory that I remembered a FF and came back to it.

I'm proud to say that this is one I came back to almost every day.

It's written beautifully to say in the least... honestly I envy you for your writing skills.

Haha... plz excuse how corny this next paragraph will sound...

Honestly this FF touched upon my emotions, it's not as much displaying silly love scenes or OOC things, it's honestly capturing Suzaku and Lelouch's personalities and adding the truths we dont want to take for granted. For example, Suzaku was "relieved" that he killed Lelouch, yet at the same time he had that terrible ache that he had killed his best friend. It's beautifully captured here.

If you ever get to reading this (It's been alomst 3 years XD)I truly want you to know that there is someone (Me) who is remembering this FF... pretty much forever...
Xeno chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
When stories in popular fandom have this little reviews, it's because they are terribly or too well written. This is the latter, obviously. And truth be told, I cried - hope that says it all.
La Luna Negra chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
T.T

Dammit

Tragic

Made me cry all over again.

Did that have to happen?

*sigh* Great one shot.

excuse me now, for I have to dry those tears.

Take care.

La Luna Negra out.
Piperme chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
I... I don't really know what to say. This was so incredibly beautiful, so well-worded and descriptive and poetic and just... beautiful. By the end I was on the verge of tears. Very well done.
KarimaTinCan chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
I love you for this...you made me cry and shake. This was beautiful
Infidel Pumpkin chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
I enjoyed this greatly. The writing is so beautiful and poetic, it completely sucked me in and made me shut out everything else around me. It catches the emotions so well.

Thank you so much for posting this!