Reviews for Son o' de Guild
LeknaWorshipper chapter 10 . 7/11
wheee your story is so fun and awesome
overpowered remy is aweeessoooome
but then rogue is with logan sorta now
ugh
rogue will end up with remy rite
wont logan be not happy or some shit
also bella is coming to visit him if i didnt read wrongly
cant wait for your next chapter
RogueGambit3 chapter 10 . 5/25
This story is so amazing! I'm sad you haven't worked on it since 2013 :(
Mala chapter 10 . 11/18/2016
I would like to have an update on this story. Its a lovely, great story. Thank you for writing it.
witchfingers chapter 10 . 8/12/2016
best story ever, I hope you will update this one time
scribblemyname chapter 10 . 7/10/2016
You didn't leave a way for me to reply, so this will have to do: as stated everywhere on this story and my profile, anything abandoned will be clearly marked as discontinued. What might not be obvious is how often there are years between updates for me due to a lot of RL reasons and the fact that fanfic is not my highest priority. And writer's block. Horrendous writer's block.

Sorry about that. But no, nothing of mine is abandoned unless I've marked it as such.
Lee chapter 10 . 7/10/2016
Hi.

Is this story abandoned?

I've been readin it since its birth and no update has shown since 2013. Sorry if I appear callous but it'd be good to know.
ShadowsRising chapter 1 . 5/18/2016
So I know this will probably be annoying but I'm just wandering if you plan to continue this Fic, since it has been 3 years. I know it said that if you had discontinued it it would say... But if you can please answer.
Mrs.chatton chapter 10 . 4/18/2016
Please! Don't abandon! Update! It's amazing! I searched for like two weeks when I accidentally lost this story so I expect an update! :3 please?
vrai super-hros chapter 10 . 1/2/2016
Aww... Please update? This is awesome! XD
Paulina Ann chapter 10 . 12/27/2015
I love your story! I hope you haven't abandoned it. Your characterizations are wonderful. Hoping you decide to pick this up in 2016.
Tash0726 chapter 10 . 6/10/2015
Any chance of an update?.. :(
Guest chapter 10 . 11/9/2014
Why don't you update it?
nekochan1994 chapter 10 . 10/3/2014
This is gonna be fun!
nekochan1994 chapter 8 . 10/3/2014
1.) YEAH WOLVERINE!

2.) Poor Remy.
nekochan1994 chapter 6 . 10/2/2014
How the HELL can he touch her?