Reviews for Son o' de Guild
witchfingers chapter 10 . 8/12
best story ever, I hope you will update this one time
scribblemyname chapter 10 . 7/10
You didn't leave a way for me to reply, so this will have to do: as stated everywhere on this story and my profile, anything abandoned will be clearly marked as discontinued. What might not be obvious is how often there are years between updates for me due to a lot of RL reasons and the fact that fanfic is not my highest priority. And writer's block. Horrendous writer's block.

Sorry about that. But no, nothing of mine is abandoned unless I've marked it as such.
Lee chapter 10 . 7/10

Is this story abandoned?

I've been readin it since its birth and no update has shown since 2013. Sorry if I appear callous but it'd be good to know.
ShadowsRising chapter 1 . 5/18
So I know this will probably be annoying but I'm just wandering if you plan to continue this Fic, since it has been 3 years. I know it said that if you had discontinued it it would say... But if you can please answer.
Mrs.chatton chapter 10 . 4/18
Please! Don't abandon! Update! It's amazing! I searched for like two weeks when I accidentally lost this story so I expect an update! :3 please?
vrai super-hros chapter 10 . 1/2
Aww... Please update? This is awesome! XD
Paulina Ann chapter 10 . 12/27/2015
I love your story! I hope you haven't abandoned it. Your characterizations are wonderful. Hoping you decide to pick this up in 2016.
Tash0726 chapter 10 . 6/10/2015
Any chance of an update?.. :(
Guest chapter 10 . 11/9/2014
Why don't you update it?
nekochan1994 chapter 10 . 10/3/2014
This is gonna be fun!
nekochan1994 chapter 8 . 10/3/2014

2.) Poor Remy.
nekochan1994 chapter 6 . 10/2/2014
How the HELL can he touch her?
nekochan1994 chapter 5 . 10/2/2014
1.) Why did he ask her about her hair?

2.) Who said "freak"?
nekochan1994 chapter 4 . 10/2/2014
1.) Still mutating?

2.) Why did he freak out with Ororo?
nekochan1994 chapter 3 . 10/2/2014