Reviews for Under the Moon
YokaiAngel chapter 1 . 8/1/2016
Wow!~~
anjumstar chapter 1 . 4/2/2016
This was exactly what I wanted after watching this movie. I just watched it for the second time after 7 years and it's astonishingly beautiful. But I remembered the ending upsetting me because I don't get to see the resolve of all of the love that our three characters so obviously have for each other. So, fluffy, though it was, this was exactly what I needed. And it was done well. It seemed so honest and true to the characters, right down to the Irish accent. I'm glad that you didn't phonetically write all of the differences, but rather took a select through. It was right on the verge of being too much, but I thought it was a fair balance, which is difficult, so kudos to you. Also, I have a fondness for the moon right now, so this hit me right in the heart.
Clara Brighet chapter 1 . 8/19/2015
Wow, that was really beautiful! I love this movie, and I love this idea. Thank you for writing!
- Clara B
TreesoftheWild chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
T.T So beautiful, no reaction can express the feeling.
Saoirse7 chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
Aww, very sweet! And your writing is very good! Loved it! :)
S chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Beautiful! 3
Guest chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Lovely 3
fantasylover4evr chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Awww! I loved this! I loved the fact they bonded :D
Immortal Bubblewrap chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
This was done really well :) I seriously enjoyed it!

Made me just want to jump in there and hug them both to death :3

...Which would be weird for them, but hilarious for me.

Ehehe, anyways :)

This was awesome! Really really good for a first fanfiction. You're a pro already! (although I see you have already published 4 others, but you know :P)

Favorited!
Violetcarson chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
So sweet!
doggypaw93 chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Oh my goodness. This is absolutely precious. It brought tears to my eyes it was just perfect. Good work!
AugustMoonWhisperer chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
I literally just signed up to tell you how great this is. You are amazing.
Luzith chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
so sweet :)
Mischief11 chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
loved this. excellent work my friend.
Ruby Casablanca chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Aww! This story was so sweet! I almost cried! Keep up the good work :)