Reviews for blink
Guest chapter 22 . 5/1/2015
Yes! You updated! And more Minako X Rajura, please! The ever elusive Senshi of Love and the Warlord of Deception-I am so intrigued right now! And everyone is fabulous too! More more more!
Natasha Jenette Warloque chapter 22 . 4/12/2015
Thanks for inspiring me, Love. You're amazing!
twinwindfans chapter 22 . 4/12/2015
Yes finally! I was just rereading this the other day and hoping you would update. I was kind of hoping for Hotaru/Anubis but I'll follow what you will. Poor Minako getting all flustered! I can't wait till the new story so we can find out who this new enemy is!
agoraphobia chapter 22 . 4/12/2015
Woohoo! Look who updated! And it's adorable! At first I was a little confused with how this chapter related to the previous one, but you came back and tied it together nicely. It wasn't the intense makeout session I thought it might have been between Rei/Seiji but at this point I'm not even sure who is with who other than Minako/Rajura and Ryo/Hotaru now! Guess you'll have to keep at it? ;)
Sailor Saturn fan chapter 22 . 4/12/2015
Yay a new chapter! Ryo and Hotaru kissed :)
Aww, I was kind of hoping for Anubis/Hotaru but I equally like Ryo/Hotaru.
Shuten with short And Minako/Rajura seems like a great pairing :)
Great chapter!
Natasha Jenette Warloque chapter 21 . 1/10/2015
Please finish this. I love Sailor Moon and Yoroiden Samurai Troopers! This story, ROCKS!
kiki chapter 6 . 12/30/2014
also you should consider trying raye/ryo some time
kiki chapter 3 . 12/30/2014
this story is so good! you're such a great author! I'm glad you stuck with it as long as you did! You seem to have some really great and original ideas. but every time you try to write some romance into you're stories you seem to never get to it or just seem really vague. even in this story the romance is just starting to blossom but we don't get to see much of it since its pretty much over. I get its probably not much of a priority I just though it was interesting thanks though!
Edhla chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
Hi! I'm a Staffer over at the Reviews Lounge Too community, and this fic was recommended for us to check out :D Please be aware that I'm quite canon blind, but I'll do my best.

I like that you start out by giving Shuu a very human and relatable flaw... one that makes him an annoying but not necessarily bad person. My aunt is like that. If you want her to show up at three, tell her the function starts at half-past two.

[Because they'd all] The "because" seems to imply an (unasked?) question, which I didn't really get from the text just before it. Is there a way you can rephrase that (I like the attention paid to how uncomfortable Shuu is) so that it flows a little better?

Just a minor stylistic thing, but I would perhaps italicise "them" when Seiji arrives and is disdainful of the girls?

I like that the music/performance did turn out to be so-so, which had a nice dose of realism to it. I'm a bit confused, though, as to first pointing out that ordinarily Seiji would not have paid so much to see a mediocre performance, then pointing out that he wasn't going to miss the money. I could see that he couldn't be bothered with all the fuss of getting dressed and going out, but it felt a little odd that you doubled back over the issue of money.

[didn't see her before] Tense issue - hadn't seen her before. :) These guys do seem to be extremely... judgemental?... of the girls who don't seem connected to them in any way but that they happen to be in the same physical space. Then again, that's probably canon and possibly cultural :)

You did a really good job of describing the duet in particular. Music can be such a difficult medium to get across using only the written word.

Some nice dialogue toward the end, particularly "you know. Left." It bounced well and felt realistic. And I like that you've ended this on a question being asked... one I assume is at least partly explained in the next chapter!

Enjoyed reading this... thank you for writing x
agoraphobia chapter 21 . 5/26/2014
Can we update this story/sequel too? Please?! I really have to know what goes on between Rei and Seiji! Omg please?!
LizSamar00 chapter 3 . 5/18/2014
I have to say, I felt bad for Ami and Rei. Rei felt out of place when someone tricked her, which is VERY Rei since she's ALWAYS right... Ahem, and Ami basically had the forever alone game going on... Poor thing. I have friends like that, only they embrace being alone. Haha

I'll continue on later, promise! 3
LizSamar00 chapter 2 . 5/18/2014
The romance in this is so awkward and cheesy, I love it! It defines romance when you're a teenager. I realize this was written a while ago, but there a few grammar errors that I've been nitpicking at, like starting sentences with lowercase letters and not ending some with periods.

Other than that, this is adorable, and I feel this is going to get darker.

LizSamar00 chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
Hello, there! Let me say I'm pretty fandom blind on both sides, but who cares? This is pretty interesting!

Seiji and Rei? *eyebrow raise* Rei's always been the heartbreaker type in my opinion, but we'll see, I assume. ;)

Sorry for this short, crappy review, I'm laying down with a hurt shoulder and typing this sideways! Onto the next chapter. I'll read as much as I can!

Sailor Saturn fan chapter 20 . 11/25/2013
I think I know that Rei and Seiji were making out! Well I'm done with the story. Are you going to make a sequel? It'll be really great!

Keep up the good work

-Saturn fan
JPandS chapter 6 . 11/23/2013
Loved this chapter! The seriousness and the scary revelation that Rei has been having some frightening visions is so intense! Minako's reaction to Touma and Seiji was well written as well as Ami's reaction to the same situation. Makoto's character was also well represented and Rei getting slaves was genius XD Haha it was a fun way of showing her more humorous side while still retaining her cool persona.

And you're right. Ami does wear the cutest things! A second for me has to be Usagi as far as fashion sense goes! Nevertheless onward to the next chapter!