Reviews for Return as a Rider
Elafi Milo chapter 24 . 5/8
Jousting is a knights' game. If Kel's never going to be a knight, she's never going to need to know how to joust.
Elafi Milo chapter 22 . 5/8
Her Rider friends don't know she's called Kel. Nor should Dom, for that matter.
Elafi Milo chapter 20 . 5/8
Why would being recognized hinder Kel in her Rider training? It might injure her pride, but so far as I can tell, that's all that would be harmed. The Riders take females. Just because Kel was kicked out of page training shouldn't be a reason for her to be kicked out of Riders training.
Elafi Milo chapter 16 . 5/8
You know, on reflection, although being a Rider might be better for Kel's personal mission to help people, it's an admission of defeat for her feminist mission, since she's failed to make any changes where women are accepted. She might have done better to try to join the King's Own.
What?! No! Where are the rest of the chapters! YOU CANNOT LEAVE ME HANGING LIKE THIS!
elleminnowpee chapter 30 . 3/5
Ughhh how can you have left us at such a cliffhanger?! I'm dying for more of this story!
Please keep writing and update again soon! -Sarah
Guest chapter 1 . 9/13/2016
This story is amazing! Please update soon!
Guest chapter 30 . 8/27/2016
What! This is the worst suspense yet! Update now! By the way this story is so fun.
shystoryteller chapter 30 . 8/24/2016
Dun dun duuuuuun!
Lollypops101 chapter 30 . 8/23/2016
Great chapter! I am assuming that the person in the shadows is Buri, but I really have no idea. I can't wait to find out!
ladygoddess8 chapter 30 . 8/22/2016
Not really eavesdropping when you were there first and there is no way to escape. I guess she could of closed her eyes and plugged her ears but it would not be the safest thing to do well on a roof top and kind of silly. People need to learn to look up when revealing very hush hush stuff.
Guest chapter 30 . 8/22/2016
More please! I need more!
Guest chapter 29 . 8/5/2016
I will gush now. At first I thought that Ms. Pierce had snuck on to a fanfiction sight. This is fantastic. Please continue.
Chise Sakamoto chapter 29 . 7/20/2016
Love it! Can't wait for more, and I hope George tells Alanna who she is. Also, could you include the scene where Alanna discovered she was out?
RosesMcKellar chapter 29 . 6/5/2016
I absolutely love this. I can't wait to see how everything plays out. I am looking forward to the next update. _