Reviews for Return as a Rider
This story is amazing! Please update soon!
What! This is the worst suspense yet! Update now! By the way this story is so fun.
shystoryteller chapter 30 . 8/24
Dun dun duuuuuun!
Lollypops101 chapter 30 . 8/23
Great chapter! I am assuming that the person in the shadows is Buri, but I really have no idea. I can't wait to find out!
ladygoddess8 chapter 30 . 8/22
Not really eavesdropping when you were there first and there is no way to escape. I guess she could of closed her eyes and plugged her ears but it would not be the safest thing to do well on a roof top and kind of silly. People need to learn to look up when revealing very hush hush stuff.
More please! I need more!
I will gush now. At first I thought that Ms. Pierce had snuck on to a fanfiction sight. This is fantastic. Please continue.
Chise Sakamoto chapter 29 . 7/20
Love it! Can't wait for more, and I hope George tells Alanna who she is. Also, could you include the scene where Alanna discovered she was out?
RosesMcKellar chapter 29 . 6/5
I absolutely love this. I can't wait to see how everything plays out. I am looking forward to the next update. _
Aurora Reinette chapter 29 . 6/1
AHHHH A KISS! You can't leave me hanging like that!
Alyona Fire chapter 29 . 5/25
What a great story! I'm looking forward to reading more!
Lollypops101 chapter 29 . 5/19
Nice chapter! I can't wait to read more and to find out what Dom's entertainment will be. I am assuming that that is the reason for his tardiness. I am also eager to read about how Kel's identity will be revealed. :)
Lollypops101 chapter 28 . 5/18
good chapter!
Marqueza chapter 28 . 5/15
I'm so happy you updated! And congratulations on finishing up your degree!
Rmroberts98 chapter 2 . 3/18
Can we have the next chapter, I have read all the ones you currently have up