Reviews for Return as a Rider
MegSkoomaPirate chapter 27 . 9h
I really really like this story so far! I especially love when Wyldon basically made enemies out of.. well... EVERYONE! I can't wait for more!
Guest chapter 27 . 11h
Oh my gosh you don't know how happy I was when I saw that this story was updated. I think it is a great story that has a good plot. I look forward to you continuing this story once more
Goddes20 chapter 27 . 23h
more soon please
deathbat666 chapter 27 . 4/27
Just read your whole story through and I LOVE it!
Finding the plot really interesting!
Glad she got to talk to her mum :)
Can't wait for the next chapters and to read what happens at the Beltane festival :)
Please update soon
Happy writing :)
Marqueza chapter 27 . 4/26
I am so very happy that you updated! Hopefully you will do so again soon what with that cliff hanger ending. I enjoyed this chapter. I didn't really feel like Daine's words were quite with her character toward the end of her interactions with Kel. I can't really see her saying 'I guess'.
Lollypops101 chapter 27 . 4/25
Great chapter! I can't wait to read the next one. :)
maka loves chocolateee chapter 27 . 4/25
Diane definitely found out and now she is going to tell Buri! Ahh so excited! I can't wait for the next chapter please update soon, I beg!
Booker10 chapter 27 . 4/25
Yay!:) thank you for updating:D
ladygoddess8 chapter 27 . 4/25
It would be helpful if Dree had some help and those who knew who exactly she is from the past to cover for her. I think Diane is a good choice. She will be able to understand the need to hide from a dark past since Diane had such a problem as well. Diane can make sure that when the time comes Dree will faces her past but also watch her until that time comes.
Emily chapter 27 . 4/25
Thank goodness there's more! It was a very exciting moment for me when I checked my email and found the alert :D Hope you keep going (in the time that I'm sure, if you're as busy as me, you don't have).
fortheloveofimaginaryworlds chapter 26 . 4/21
I know you haven't updated anything done 2009 but I thought I would review and follow just in case because I seriously love this story. It's the best Wyldon says no story I've read. I like all your new characters and the clever ways you used the same events but with a different take on them. Plus the Dom/Kel fluff really had me hoping for more. Anyway even if you won't be writing anymore, thanks for the story so far I really enjoyed it.
laexdream chapter 26 . 2/27
I wish there was more ; u ; Please update this wonderful story!
elleminnowpee chapter 26 . 2/5
So sad to see this hasn't been updated in over a year. :(
I need more of this story desperately!

Please update again soon- Sarah
me chapter 26 . 1/30/2014
This is awesome!
Angelbaby1991 chapter 26 . 1/17/2014
Awesome Ch's! Can't wait to read more. Update Soon! Please!