Reviews for Wild Evolution
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
this is really awesome and amazing i cant wait to see what happens next and i would love to see more like this please continue!
gamerjamc chapter 3 . 1/27/2011
good story but are you going to update anytime soon?
They call me Bruce chapter 3 . 8/15/2009
Nice work here, fella.
gaul1 chapter 3 . 8/11/2009
good chapter, keep up the good work, byes
Anonymous chapter 3 . 8/7/2009
Ok, although I must say, I like where this story is going, you need to know some things. #1 - It's corny. Just as an example, Shadow Blade? Seriously? What are you 12? #2 - Ranma's too powerful. Molding adamantium, telepathy, telekinesis, wings, healing factor, martial arts, just chill, ok? Ranma can have only a few powers and still be kick-ass. You're portraying him as an unsurpassable object and that just doesn't fly with most readers. Also, none of his powers have anything to do with each other. They have to flow, you know? #3 - Be more original. Ryu is Ranma's brother, ok fine. Nodoka's a mutant, meh ok. Logan is their father... for the 10th time. Try something new. I'm not flaming, just saying. sincerely, the Original Anonymous
They call me Bruce chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
Good work on this crossover, fella.
Kiryuu chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
Fantastic idea. I like the over all idea & the pairing choice. If you could say in your note which Ranma/Kitty stories your talking about in your next author notes. I'm a fan of crossing these two seris, but I've only found Ranma/Rouge pairings. thanks. update soon please.
JhyarelleDrakon chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
Darkness beyond twilight. Crimson beyond blood that flows. Buried in the stream of time is where your power grows. In thy great name, I pledge myself to conquer, all the foes who stand, before the mighty gift bestowed in my unworthy hands. Let the fools who stand before me be destroyed, by the power you and I posses.

Dragon Slave!

That was too easy and I read the authors note before I read the revised version of the fic. Still I like it so far. So Scott and Ranma are rivals for Jean's affections. How does it work now since Ranma was taken away for a three years? Does Scott have a a three year advantage over Ranma and when he comes back try to get in between them. Kinda reminds me of what was done in the comics and what Fox tried to do in the 3 X-men movies, but that was love triangle with Wolverine, Jean and Cyclopes. Well i guess I just have to wait and see.
JhyarelleDrakon chapter 2 . 4/20/2009
Hi! Its me again. So far in your fanfics your 2 for 2. I'm still keeping an eye out for Voltron, but I promise nothing. I still will just keep an eye out for it. However now your crossing very familiar teretories. I'm both a fan of Marvell and DC; and as is am very familiar with the source material until recently.

My DC know how spans mostly on Superman and the Justice League from 1980s to about 2006, were talking about Death and Return of Superman the new REd and Blue Superman, a third gen Teen Titans, the Thanagaran War and so forth. Marvell knowladge spans around 1990s to bout 2005 with specialty with the X-men and a greater specialization on Gambit and Rogue. I well versed in the Phoenix saga, the alternate time saga where Profesor X was killed in the past. This also covers both animated series done by Fox Kids and the WB in the late 90s. Do not hesitate to ask for background info. Before going farther I suggest reading up on Logan's (Wolverine's) past a bit. Read the 3 books of his origins or watch the upcoming X-men Origins : Wolverine movie. That should give you some insight of his character.

Will Ranma and his brother have a rivalry like (spoilers) Wolverine and Sabertooth? I look forward in this endeavor of yours. However, be fore warned, the universe you are about to crossover has a lot of meaning to me, specialy since it covers a childhood love of mine. Write well my friend.
Hiryo chapter 2 . 4/20/2009
Nice reading from you again

Xian Pu (is the most common use of Shampoo)

Havok not Hovok XD

Ryushi Saotome has he met Ryu Kumon? That means as well does he know about the Senkens Umi-Senken and Yama-Senken?

Please continue soon. ;)
Bobboky chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
there were too many grammar issues to point out any single one, but the story itself, once past those issues was very well thought out and fun to read.
cabrera1234 chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
it good wonder what happends next?
Ranmakim74 chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
An interesting start. A possable Ranma/Jean story finally!

hope to see more.