Reviews for Go Ahead And Steal My Heart
redguitar chapter 4 . 8/15/2010
LOVED this SO much! i especially love how they had another girl...ive always seen lucas in a house full of girls..
jamyj30 chapter 4 . 9/7/2009
loved it, great story, well written
xxcrimsonorchidxx chapter 2 . 8/25/2009
Another amazing story! I especially like Lucas's character. I loved the way he loved Peyton. It was perfect. Thank you for sharing.
inevitablevauseman chapter 4 . 8/4/2009
Simply put, that was perfect.

]
demeter18 chapter 4 . 8/4/2009
i can't believe I'm doing this much reviewing-but I figure a whiskey or two along the way can't hurt right?

Anywhoo-this story was wonderful just the right mix of sweet, sexy tender and enough to make me go examine my own writing and fix it so I can at least post without wincing in pain-thinking how you do this so much better than me. But you are what I strive to be writing wise so it's not a bad thing.

It was awesome to see them finally get it together and have a family after all they had struggled through. Amazing. I'm off to nurse my damaged finger in whiskey-it might help-if not I'll just drink the whiskey cos I know that will help!

Later S, thanks for finishing the story!
marybethothfan chapter 4 . 7/30/2009
I'm so glad that you did a fourth installment for this. I like where you took the story. I could totally see the Brooke in this story doing this. She had a lot of nerve to deceive Lucas about the situation. Did she not think that a paternity test would prove it. Wonderful job. This is one of my top favs of yours as an overall story.
jelizabeth23 chapter 4 . 7/30/2009
I was so happy to see you update this because it was unexpected and those are the best kind! Ugh where to start. That was definitely a roller coaster of a chapter and ending but amazing as always. After reading it I was seriously pissed at Brooke. Who does that? I know it's not real and you making me feel such emotion to a story is a true testament to your talented writing )
missshay16 chapter 4 . 7/30/2009
great story i enjoyed reading it. i loved the way the characters were and the storyline was terrific
SmH-ac chapter 4 . 7/29/2009
The "It's Peyton Scott" line had me laughing out loud (and went really well with the Joe Purdy I was listening to and I think my favourite line from anywhere on this site) and is totally deserving of a bottle of whiskey and maybe a whole lot more.

And I honestly kind of stories that write Brooke like this. I always found the venomous reaction of some people to Peyton after Season 1 and the canonization of Brook to be really strange, so I loved this.

Absolutely fantastic as always. Every time I read something of yours I am constantly impressed with your sense of style.

Clear, and straightforward, but it never feels like you leave anything out, really inventive descriptions that never feel pretentious or overdone and great, great rhythm and pacing. It feels musical, which is awesome.

I'm sure there's more, but I think it just hit 40 degrees in my house...
breyton23 chapter 4 . 7/29/2009
I was actually holding my breath to see if Braedon was Lucas'. That was so cruel. I actually sighed in relief that he wasn't. Great update! You impress me every time.
Caitlyn Rose chapter 4 . 7/29/2009
Great to see this story back! I LOVED the fact that even through all the Brooke stuff, Lucas and Peyton stayed unified as a couple - anything else would just have been pointless drama for drama's sake. I can totally picture Lucas and Peyton with two daughters :). I confess there was a part of me that wanted some kind of redemption for Brooke though...
no account anymore chapter 4 . 7/29/2009
I felt like I havent read anything Leyton related in a long time, so this was a nice little read. I liked the angst but I liked the fact that even within all the drama, LP couldnt be broken. Great work.
DKnAK chapter 4 . 7/28/2009
Ok. So I figured from the get go that Braedon wasn't Lucas', but I loved that he was adopted. Funny (I guess in a kind of twisted way). You have got to have an incredible imagination; I love your stories!
HJS-NS-23 chapter 4 . 7/28/2009
ok ok i will admit i was a LITTLE worried with brooke's kid but this last part was amazing and the perfect way to end! great job! i love all your fics.
JeniLyn2000 chapter 4 . 7/28/2009
Wow,, I was really hoping it wasn't Lucas' baby but that was a shocker! Great ending to a fabulous story.