Reviews for Be careful what you wish for
1sunfun chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Good.
fantasi88 chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
I like it,

but I also agre with greenisacolorto, it feels (and I would wish for) a sequel to make it really complete.

Do not take this the wrong way, but I think Sephiroth was out of character, he was druged so okej... But tomorrow or later tonight he should feel ashamed for using Clude like that... I mean it should hurt hes pride if nothing else.

Cloude was on the wrong place the wrong time, if the hade been any othe cadiet in the corridor that boy had been taken instead. The point is, the general was drogd, and to let himself act on it...
katsy1988 chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
poor cloud
darkfairykara chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
I loved it, but aww poor cloud.
greenisacolorto chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
omg omg, so god.

is ther gonna be any more though, cause it kinda seems like there mite be more...
siarafaerie-101-miss chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
different but still good

Brunette S Angel chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
I like how in your author’s note you said not to blame you if it’s not really good. I like that because I can’t seem to drill it in your head that you are, in fact, a spectacular writer and just because something isn’t like your other writing it doesn’t mean it’s not going to be just as good. It’ll be great, just in a different way. Take this story for example: although different than your previous work, it was fantastic!

I have this urge to grab my plushy Cloud and huggle him in hopes that Cloud in the fic feels it. It’s so sad to hear that the other cadets are so mean to him and that he has to go on day after day just ‘surviving’ in hopes of achieving his dreams. Can you imagine being in training with Cloud? I would worship that boy… *dreamy sigh*

You wrote about Cloud’s inner feelings so perfectly when describing his depressing thoughts as well as his little wish pertaining to Zack and Sephiroth. It’s amazing how much you’re able to explain through thoughts and small gestures and that really makes this story so much fun to read; when I don’t feel like I’m reading it at all, but experiencing it. Great work on that!

Oh, Seph, you horndog! Wow, not much needed to be said there in order for them to retreat to somewhere a little more private. I suppose that’s the advantage to an already excited cadet and a Mako infused General. :o) I must say, the hand around Cloud’s throat – nice touch!

I must say thank you for not letting us forget about Zack. You know me well and the little reminders that Zack is a part of Cloud’s life make it easier for me to read about another man touching our favourite little blond. “His first time would actually be with the man of his dreams. Well one of them anyway.” *squeals in delight* There was something very exciting with the way you wrote Sephiroth in this story. In one way, this seemed all primal and nothing to do with anything except release, but he couldn’t bring himself to actually hurt Cloud; thinking to himself that there was something about the blond. The teeter-totter of almost violence versus aid was very fascinating (“stay still” vs. “it would be best to relax”).

It kind of concerned me to read Sephiroth’s need to just be done with Cloud as they drew closer to the end. For some reason I allowed myself to believe that this fic would have a happy ending despite the warnings and when I read that one line I was like: “Oh… oh, yeah…” and my heart went out to Cloud, especially when Sephiroth took joy in seeing that Cloud was indeed hurt to a certain degree. He was so cold and it broke my heart.

The way you wrote the ending to this fic was perfect. It left me thinking that Cloud’s lesson was so true, that people should be careful what they wish for and it’s so sad to think that he can not cherish the memory of his first time. Too bad Zack wasn’t available! ;D That’s such a ‘me’ thing to say… You did a great job on this fic and it was so definitely not ‘not very good’ as you were afraid it would be. Different, yes, but fantastic and I loved it. Not only was it a great story but you wrote it perfectly and you should be proud. See, even when you have a chest infection you still write spectacular stories! All hail the great Klik!
SarissaDiablo chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
Oh my. I guess it is true you should be careful what you wish for. But it always feels so good to get your wish granted. ;D Awesome, I love your writing and attention to detail.
Jiyunamai chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
Intense...

Can't even think of... Anything really to write about that...

It was kinda... slow. But I think that made it worse.

I meen, the slow factor made Cloud's pain worse... that still doesn't make sence... Erm... *sigh* Never mind.

Good fic.
DarkBombayAngel chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
It's really great. I feel so sorry for Cloud though.
Sticksinabox chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
Oh wow! Great story! ... I feel so bad for poor Cloud though. ( -hugs him-
dottylotty chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
Yes it is different to your usual stuff but I did really like it, it was very sad, and i feel sorry for Cloud, a very thought provoking piece and beautifully writen, definitely a fav :)
Expressive Dissonance chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
*shudders* Very disturbing. *Goes to write fluff to cheer self up*