Reviews for Pupaphilia
Eli Sempai chapter 14 . 4/16/2013
"...Tch" 'Damn brat...' The red head did like the sight before him but he had one slight problem... "This wont work."

Deidara blinked. "What wont?"

The red head sighed. "I don't have a penis."

Freakin hilarious XD jeez I think I laughted to much when reading this. The story was really cute and I loved the idea of Deidara in a dress ahhh he would be a perfect chick away this was well written I enjoyed every moment of it
kiubii99 chapter 2 . 4/29/2011

well you sead you'd like that review
MagdalenaCS chapter 14 . 10/5/2010
please! recond part!

this history have more to give of sasodei!

lemond second part!
A Ravens Dream chapter 14 . 10/4/2010
XD the new ending made me laugh so hard! It was so funny! :D
homesweethomicide13 chapter 10 . 10/4/2010
AHA! A chapter I haven't reviewed on.

RIGHT. This review is for the latest chapter, but due to the idiocy that is FF, I can't review on the new version of it.

You already know my thoughts on it, but I figured I'd do this anyway XD It was nowhere near as bad as you thought it was, fool. That one part I mentioned to you before was sudden, but as I said, it worked. So shh.

- Hida-Hida-chan
PMSingTeenager chapter 14 . 8/15/2010
sudden ending ne? lol awws made me sad P
RawrTheDinoLycan chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
Wow, you have 69 reviews... I simply had to write one for the sake of my sanity hahaha (yeah, i is a perv)

Anyways, I love this story, it's so frickin adorable. Although I was wanting a lemon there at the end *pout*

Way to go!
Paradoxismminant chapter 14 . 7/26/2010
I liked that ending.

It was kind of weird, but it made me smile XD
Paradoxismminant chapter 13 . 7/26/2010
I like this girl XD

A shame we won't be seeing her again...
homesweethomicide13 chapter 14 . 7/26/2010
As always, brilliant chapter and a good end to a story that has been bugging you for months XD

- homesweethomicide13
Blood Drenched Scorpion chapter 14 . 7/26/2010
I thought this would never update. Oh well, at least it gives mentions of future sex. Yeah I find it quite fluffy too!
DeeaE chapter 14 . 7/26/2010
dei is a pervert
AkatsukiMemberWoolfy chapter 14 . 7/26/2010
Aweasome O

Saddened by the lack of smut but oh well X3 Lolz

Good ending O

Keep it up O
black55widow chapter 14 . 7/26/2010
Great story. If you are taking requests, I love Ita/Dei stories.
Queentavia chapter 14 . 7/26/2010
I really like your story: the concept, writing style, charter develement. The only thing I didn't like was the way you ended. D: it seemed like you just wanted to end it.