Reviews for Stargate Atlantis: Season 7
anon789 chapter 2 . 7/14
Love the new version! Thank you for sharing
Jim chapter 25 . 7/3
This story is incredible. I enjoyed reading it from start to finish.
Superlils chapter 25 . 4/10
I love this story.
It is new and well written. Built and solid characters and yet a temperamental basis that sticks to the series, always full of twists and suspense , I devoured the 25 chapters.
Looking forward to read more and thank you for your imagination
A French fan
Armand chapter 18 . 2/17
Hey there! I was rereading and I noticed that there is a discrepancy with Todd's age. In a previous chapter, his age is one hundred seventy eight thousand years old whereas he he is 'merely' seventy eight thousand years old.

And since I am reviewing... Random other shenanigans:
1)Just generally great work! Very detailed and complex so that speed-reader-me will have moments of 'I wonder about Character X's [read: Kenny] back story... Ah, this is Character X's back story'.
2)I read all of your stories up to date, very high quality, and appreciate them greatly.
I agree with you restarting Harry Potter fanfic, the updated version is better in several regards, though I did very much like the first version.
3)GO US MILITARY; the best and brightest are those who serve, as a old veteran of three wars put it, "You do not want bozos in charge of defending your life, liberty, and freedom."

As much as I greatly desire more updates, I know that life is life. Update when you can! I love SGA fanfictions of quality and your SGA works are one of the best! (There is one other author with a completed story of similar quality but different subject matter.)

Final note: Clearly I am all over the place in this review... SGA Seasons 7 and 8 plus Harry Potter... Well... All I can say is that I really love your work!
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 25 . 11/24/2014
Love!
ContractKillerNO1 chapter 25 . 9/24/2014
Such an amazing story. So well written. I cried and i laughed, and i totally love this story. Thank you!
Atlantean-Child chapter 25 . 9/21/2014
This was a great story. I was a karaoke and I heard a song and all I could think of was it was perfect for Todd and Katie called Say Something (I'm giving up on you) by A Great Big World.
Niendil chapter 4 . 7/31/2014
Getting to know Kate a bit more. Finding her a bit more relatable.

Just wanted to pop a review in here and ask why didn't Atlantis just cloak the city and send jumpers to intercept if necessary. As soon as the cloaked jumpers were discovered (also, how? Based on the show only a zpm powered hive had sensors sensitive enough to pick up cloaked ships) Atlantis would have to rush to turn the cloak back to a shield then Beckett could use the chair to fire drones.

Just an idea.

Anyway! Onto chapter 5!
Niendil chapter 2 . 7/29/2014
I haven't finished this story and despite great interest, I don't think I will.

But I wanted to leave some feedback even though I am quite sure you are finished with this piece and have moved on to bigger and better things.

This concept is great. I like everything about it and have actually tried to read it several times because of that. Unfortunately, I have a hard time getting past how...perfect Kate is. She is, as another reader once said, a Mary Sue. I understand that her perfection in fighting and even her intelligence can be attributed to being a super soldier, so I have little qualm with that. What I find hard to swallow is that everyone else loves her for her perfection. The other NC's, both main teams, Woolsey, the side characters and even the wraith. EVERYONE is enamored with her as though she is the best thing since the invention of a ZPM. (haha. See what I did there? lol)

As a reader, it is hard to get invested in the danger the characters may be in because I know that Kate will save the day without breaking a sweat.

(And this is not a problem I have with just you - it's something that irritated me in the show too. How are we supposed to believe that Sheppard is going to die in the 90th suicide run he's flown when he hasn't before? Why should I be scared? just hurry up and show how he miraculously gets out of this practically unscathed.)

Sorry...mini rant. Anyway, I just wanted to say again, that I loved your concept and plan and plot and thank you for sharing.
Spacelesschief chapter 2 . 6/1/2014
while i like the story and all, you do realize a good chunk of established lore and facts are missing from this right? I would rant but I also don't want to bash the writer of a story I am finding intriguing. But alas, you are already forever ahead on story so not much more i can do about it.
Hala chapter 25 . 5/5/2014
I have just read this story of yours & it is the best i have read on this thread, i loved it from start to finish. Such an imagination, such insight flippin wonderful, i laughed, i cried...read it at work at home & had on laptop, phone & tablet :)
Some of the touches were beautiful, such as the passionate battlements kiss & Todd attacking Arius over the attempted rape...& i roared with laughter at the image in my mind of Todd being pushed from the aircraft...
Well done, i will read more of your work... :)
Best wishes, Hala x
romanhellhound chapter 3 . 4/1/2014
I have only read the story this far and I do like it. I have only one question and do not know if anyone else has asked it or pointed it out. Michael was killed by Teyla in the episode "The Prodigal"... so that leads me to the question is this an AU or being kept in the same universe that the series took place?
DragonsFlame117 chapter 7 . 3/3/2014
I'm rereading this series since you recently updated. God how I love it. This is by far my favorite story about stargate. It's beautifully written and has a perfect blend of action, romance, character development and humor. It truly is splendid.

I also happen to enjoy how you refer to Todd as Todd the wraith, Todd the irritated wraith, Todd the very grumpy-about to eat the next person he sees wraith, and so on. It makes me smile.
And the originality behind the story and plot are commendable. It's very well done. The fact you introduce several original characters that never seem out of place or like they were just made up and shoved into the story ( Katherine for example) is proof of how well done it is. Most OCs are very... Well they can ruin a story. But yours are a big part of what make your story great. I find that to be a rare quality.
I look forward to rereading the rest of this series again and hope you never give it up. It really makes my day, my week even, when I sit down and read a chapter or two of this series.

Forever a fan,
Lord DragonsFlame

P.S. Your latest authors note for season 8 was enlightening to the delay in chapters, congratulations and good luck. I hope all goes well.
jinni74 chapter 2 . 12/29/2013
This part is awesome, I'm thinking how could this material be cut with existing video edited to megelevenedjen Todd and Kate's first encounter. If I close my eyes and see them there, as you wrote. This is awesome!
jinni74 chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
I'm sorry I do not speak English, just read a fordítóprogramm using . This is the story they created entirely to my heart grew . Simply Amazing! And I very much regret that I write just now, but because of the language barrier a bit difficult for me. Unfortunately, the poor ear for languages . You can not imagine how great things had been adopted, and how much joy to him when he read it. This is exactly what I needed. Todd is a fictional character very well , and MGM is a very manly figment . Charlton Heston is a very manly after the phenomenon that has ever appeared in the film industry . He and his romance with Kate Sheppard fantastic . What I found , I wrote the first part of season 8 , so at the same time olashattam out and did not have to wait for the next parts. Today, myself and my family 's entertainment Stargate Atlantis fans started to translate into Hungarian , I broke the translation which gives the text translator . In the evening when the thoughts in dreams , I'm trying to figure out a few words that could be done to continue because of a lack that has not been written a long time ago. Unfortunately, I am unable to figure out the continuation of the story well, so I want to encourage very, very much to ask, or whatever you want to continue this story. I thought about the cast under Kate, Michelle Rodriguez, Romulus - Morgan Freeman, etc. Please write more!