Reviews for Stargate Atlantis: Season 7
Iranna chapter 2 . 7/11
I luv your story 3
Ms. Tangerine chapter 25 . 4/23
I may binge-read this for the past week. Even evolve I was at work sometimes, it was impossible to put down. I simply fell in love with this story. I felt that their love hee very organically and naturall and it was an absolute pleasure to read. Thank you for such a great story!
EJean chapter 17 . 3/28
I love this and I'm so glad you didn't take it down!

I found this song online that I think fits Kate really well. What do you think?

Set Apart This Dream By Flyleaf
watch?viU18VTPLdhM
Candy for you!
Button!
Awesome drawings!
EJean chapter 15 . 1/20
I love this chapter!
Can't wait to see what you do with it in legacy!
BlueIsTheColourOfOurPlanet chapter 25 . 1/17
I just say I really like this story. Lots of good ideas in there and good character development. I have only one negative thing to point out and that is the phase of too much Kate. I know the story is about her and she's a super soldier and all. But if Rodney's wedding and some other small things hadn't provided a short break from her omnipresence then I would have stopped reading. Because Kate seemed to be in every single sentence, saying everything and doing everything, even things that could have been done perfectly fine by the others. I get she's main character and strong and smart but putting so much emphasis on this gives her some annoying Mary sue-ish touch. It gets better again after a while but at one point I just wanted to throw the story down.
rybkakoi chapter 25 . 1/6
Hello :)
At the beginning, I would like to apologize for my English, because I do not know the language very well. Still, I decided to write a few words of comment, though with the help of a dictionary, because this story deserves it.

With hand on heart, I must admit I fell in love with this story 33 :* I love love love it! :D
It's phenomenal, both in terms of technical and storyline. It met all my expectations and more. I do not bored even for a moment. Superbly, you introduce the characters of all the characters from Stargate. And the most vital - history of Kate and her Wraith *-* I love it! 3 Best idea ever! :D

I could praise this story forever. I sincerely congratulates so incredible imagination and the ability to write stories. I wholeheartedly thank you for sharing this with me and other readers :)

PS: I hope that it will write any more stories like this :)

Pozdrawiam :) i jeszcze raz: Kocham to! *-* 3
FaasRuMaas chapter 10 . 10/9/2015
I really like this story. But the part with Zelenka is little bit ... :/ . Firstly- Zelenka is from the Czech republic(Czechoslovakia doesn't exist since 1993). And secondly the text you wrote "in Czech" doesn't make any sence.
anon789 chapter 2 . 7/14/2015
Love the new version! Thank you for sharing
Jim chapter 25 . 7/3/2015
This story is incredible. I enjoyed reading it from start to finish.
Superlils chapter 25 . 4/10/2015
I love this story.
It is new and well written. Built and solid characters and yet a temperamental basis that sticks to the series, always full of twists and suspense , I devoured the 25 chapters.
Looking forward to read more and thank you for your imagination
A French fan
Armand chapter 18 . 2/17/2015
Hey there! I was rereading and I noticed that there is a discrepancy with Todd's age. In a previous chapter, his age is one hundred seventy eight thousand years old whereas he he is 'merely' seventy eight thousand years old.

And since I am reviewing... Random other shenanigans:
1)Just generally great work! Very detailed and complex so that speed-reader-me will have moments of 'I wonder about Character X's [read: Kenny] back story... Ah, this is Character X's back story'.
2)I read all of your stories up to date, very high quality, and appreciate them greatly.
I agree with you restarting Harry Potter fanfic, the updated version is better in several regards, though I did very much like the first version.
3)GO US MILITARY; the best and brightest are those who serve, as a old veteran of three wars put it, "You do not want bozos in charge of defending your life, liberty, and freedom."

As much as I greatly desire more updates, I know that life is life. Update when you can! I love SGA fanfictions of quality and your SGA works are one of the best! (There is one other author with a completed story of similar quality but different subject matter.)

Final note: Clearly I am all over the place in this review... SGA Seasons 7 and 8 plus Harry Potter... Well... All I can say is that I really love your work!
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 25 . 11/24/2014