Reviews for Stargate Atlantis: Season 7
cigany chapter 25 . 9/6/2016
it does not seem finished, you woke so many desires. yes, they say that desire dies at its fulfilment, but this is just too much.

having stated this, my immediate response to your storys end, i now congratulate you on having written such a fascinating love story with much more romance than i expected. infact much of it reminded me of 1987s beauty and the beast. the everlasting desire, the unfulfilled love, the bond that goes beyond love.
Iranna chapter 2 . 7/11/2016
I luv your story 3
Ms. Tangerine chapter 25 . 4/23/2016
I may binge-read this for the past week. Even evolve I was at work sometimes, it was impossible to put down. I simply fell in love with this story. I felt that their love hee very organically and naturall and it was an absolute pleasure to read. Thank you for such a great story!
EJean chapter 17 . 3/28/2016
I love this and I'm so glad you didn't take it down!

I found this song online that I think fits Kate really well. What do you think?

Set Apart This Dream By Flyleaf
Guest chapter 6 . 3/12/2016
Awesome drawings!
EJean chapter 15 . 1/20/2016
I love this chapter!
Can't wait to see what you do with it in legacy!
BlueIsTheColourOfOurPlanet chapter 25 . 1/17/2016
I just say I really like this story. Lots of good ideas in there and good character development. I have only one negative thing to point out and that is the phase of too much Kate. I know the story is about her and she's a super soldier and all. But if Rodney's wedding and some other small things hadn't provided a short break from her omnipresence then I would have stopped reading. Because Kate seemed to be in every single sentence, saying everything and doing everything, even things that could have been done perfectly fine by the others. I get she's main character and strong and smart but putting so much emphasis on this gives her some annoying Mary sue-ish touch. It gets better again after a while but at one point I just wanted to throw the story down.
rybkakoi chapter 25 . 1/6/2016
Hello :)
At the beginning, I would like to apologize for my English, because I do not know the language very well. Still, I decided to write a few words of comment, though with the help of a dictionary, because this story deserves it.

With hand on heart, I must admit I fell in love with this story 33 :* I love love love it! :D
It's phenomenal, both in terms of technical and storyline. It met all my expectations and more. I do not bored even for a moment. Superbly, you introduce the characters of all the characters from Stargate. And the most vital - history of Kate and her Wraith *-* I love it! 3 Best idea ever! :D

I could praise this story forever. I sincerely congratulates so incredible imagination and the ability to write stories. I wholeheartedly thank you for sharing this with me and other readers :)

PS: I hope that it will write any more stories like this :)

Pozdrawiam :) i jeszcze raz: Kocham to! *-* 3
FaasRuMaas chapter 10 . 10/9/2015
I really like this story. But the part with Zelenka is little bit ... :/ . Firstly- Zelenka is from the Czech republic(Czechoslovakia doesn't exist since 1993). And secondly the text you wrote "in Czech" doesn't make any sence.
anon789 chapter 2 . 7/14/2015
Love the new version! Thank you for sharing
Jim chapter 25 . 7/3/2015
This story is incredible. I enjoyed reading it from start to finish.
Superlils chapter 25 . 4/10/2015
I love this story.
It is new and well written. Built and solid characters and yet a temperamental basis that sticks to the series, always full of twists and suspense , I devoured the 25 chapters.
Looking forward to read more and thank you for your imagination
A French fan
Armand chapter 18 . 2/17/2015
Hey there! I was rereading and I noticed that there is a discrepancy with Todd's age. In a previous chapter, his age is one hundred seventy eight thousand years old whereas he he is 'merely' seventy eight thousand years old.

And since I am reviewing... Random other shenanigans:
1)Just generally great work! Very detailed and complex so that speed-reader-me will have moments of 'I wonder about Character X's [read: Kenny] back story... Ah, this is Character X's back story'.
2)I read all of your stories up to date, very high quality, and appreciate them greatly.
I agree with you restarting Harry Potter fanfic, the updated version is better in several regards, though I did very much like the first version.
3)GO US MILITARY; the best and brightest are those who serve, as a old veteran of three wars put it, "You do not want bozos in charge of defending your life, liberty, and freedom."

As much as I greatly desire more updates, I know that life is life. Update when you can! I love SGA fanfictions of quality and your SGA works are one of the best! (There is one other author with a completed story of similar quality but different subject matter.)

Final note: Clearly I am all over the place in this review... SGA Seasons 7 and 8 plus Harry Potter... Well... All I can say is that I really love your work!