Reviews for My Life Would Suck Without You
Sarah Zitter chapter 23 . 11/13/2016
I love this story please make a sequel to this story. Plus let Sharpay and Troy get married and later on let Sharpay become pregnant again with Troy baby or babies and let Troy and Sharpay become happy please.
Guest chapter 23 . 8/19/2014
cute, really sweet ,love tropay family, great job ;)
gemjj chapter 23 . 5/23/2014
Love this fic. Just spent hours reading it.
Love troypay, you write them really well. Thank u for this fic!
jazmin.dr chapter 12 . 9/19/2013
yes yes and yes
Grits0205 chapter 23 . 7/12/2013
Love this story! It's very well written; the whole Cash Cab thing cracked me up(I loved that show). I love Troy and Sharpay together.
Lois Nova Black chapter 23 . 2/25/2013
Ahh I love tropay!
CamilaMyB chapter 23 . 10/18/2011
Hello, tell you that these days I read your fic and just loved it, I have no words to express how much I like your fic, I hope you read this comment because I want to tell you that your fic made me excited, laughing and made me happy. I love happy endings!

bye!
Blossy chapter 23 . 9/22/2011
You know last night I was readig your story when I was meant to be sleeping sice it's a work night. Guess what? I read it up to chapter 20 which is really chapter 18! I thought it was the ending! Well stupid me found that was not the ending today. I must have been dead tired, I guess.

Anyways about the story, LOVED IT! :)

It was sweet, cute and funny. Not too much drama which I loved and how the two bonded was awesome. Ryan and Donny were funny. Doreen was a biatch. Giselle was funny. Chad was stupid. Taylor was a great friend which I hardly get to read good things about her in TroyPay stories because she's best friends with Gabriel, Oh Grabriel was a biatch too and deserves to be alone if she is like that, hmmm am I missing anyone? Oh btw loved how these friends from high school keep turning up randomly.

I have to comment on Cash Cab! That was the best scene! It was different and cool!

I think I'm starting to write an essay here so I'll stop before you get bored. Thanks for a good TroyPay story
19LoVeSpeLL93 chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
love it! )
TweetieLoveMe chapter 23 . 8/12/2010
wow. it just tooke me about two hours to read your story. Loved it! Troypay is my favorite couple, so this story was very enjoyable. you are a great writer i must say. I'm new on here so if u'd like to read my story that'd be great. Its acually one tree hill though but check it out. Great great story im glad i read it after it was complete(:
shineforyou chapter 8 . 7/10/2010
Didn't expect that reaction from Troy but loved it! :D He's so sweet towards Sharpay, love it! 3
shineforyou chapter 4 . 7/10/2010
Are you kidding me? LOL

"Gisele! Gisele! Where are you, Gisele?" I loved the Enchanted reference! & James Marsden too! 3
shineforyou chapter 3 . 7/10/2010
I only just started reading this story today, cos I had enough of baby fics for a while, but I have to say, you got me hooked from the first chapter on. This story is written in such a great way, humour, suspense, the drunken language. It's years after HSM, but still you made Sharpay stay true to herself & I love you for that! I gotta continue reading now... the suspense (LOL)... but I can already tell this isn't just going to be any other babyfic.
LikeALeprechaun chapter 23 . 1/15/2010
Good Lord! I was re-reading the story again and suddenly realized that I never reviewed for the epilogue! Long story. I read the trailer for your new story first and then, this chapter but by the time I finished I was logged out and when I tried logging in again, I couldn't! For the next two weeks! And then I guess I totally forgot about it.

Anyway, I'll agree with you it was sappy lol. Especially the part where they are talking about the title song. But I still loved it xD I lo9ved it when Troy said "And don't they know … Calli and I are the only two allowed to belly up to your bar." LOL Funny.

I'm really looking forward to finding out what your new story is about. Intriguing. I hope your 'Novel Writing' went well :)

Oh, one more thing. I know it's a little late but anyway, Happy New Year! :)
theatregirl95 chapter 21 . 1/5/2010
I totally thought it was the baby she was talking about. I had to reread it like 3 times! Plissé I was like no! It's a boy! Haha..great chapter!