Reviews for Wavelength
mad86 chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Great ending!
a hockey fan chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
very good... but there's one thing that's bugging me... at the very end yoo wrote that the Capital's scored at the end of the first quarter... but the Capital's are a hockey team and hockey has three PERIODS not quarters... sorry, I'm an obsessed hockey fan...
squirtbug158 chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
This is certainly much more sensible than torturing each other all those years. Much better!
Ebony10 chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
Aw, so cute! I love that Mac couldn't hold out til the end of the game. Who could?

Hope you write more!
GermanJagaholic chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
yay :) great story... glad that she didn't make him wait too long LOL but then, it's mac, she can think very fast LOL

keep writing and sharing, thank you so much for that story!
LieutenantjgMegAustin chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
That was so good! I loved it!
swimERfanatic13 chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
Fernando3 chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
very nice :D i've been needing fluff in my life, lately. sigh. i miss JAG so much.
mmnight chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
nice Jackie... yes "worth the wait"

BTW: The Fine Art of Marriage? what happen left us hanging on that one don't you think?
michelle UK chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
Loved it.
TV Angel 711 chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
Awesome! I love it! You are a great writer! I can't wait to read more of your great stories! This is a great story!

H&M forever!

JAG forever!
equinox8 chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
Very nice story, this is how real people would act. :) Its nice to see a story from you again. Take care!

AAB chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
Nice, would have saved them a LOT of haert aches
2AM chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
Fantastic as always! I love this... and its a nice little change from the vampires (don't get me wrong i love those too). I really liked the way you made it seem as if he was awake in the beginning only to make him wake up and realize it was all a dream (of course since this would have happened in season 3 i should have realized that he was asleep just because Mac was sleeping at the office...;-))
jtbwriter chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
Oh...that's nice! I love the dream within the dream..sigh. And no plots and complications! Just what is meant! Thanks for a good nightcap!