Reviews for Handle With Care
Nouvel Oblique chapter 6 . 6/17
I was very excited to find and read this story. "Buffy" and "The Dresden Files" are perfect for each other. You have interwoven the background of the two series and the characters with subtlety and humor, dropping casual hints in Butcher's relaxed, first-person style. You captured Dresden's voice very well - my only complaint is that you didn't give Buffy a point-of-view, but it makes sense in the context of these shorts. Wait, my second complaint is that this series is over! This was an excellent story. I hope you continue to work in the Dresden Files and Buffyverse more in the future.
ARandomGuy24 chapter 4 . 6/6
You wrote Harry's soul gaze triggered his triggered Sight.
A soul gaze and Sight are two separate things with two separate but similar effects. A Soul Gaze doesn't trigger Sight, it triggers a soul gaze.
ARandomGuy24 chapter 1 . 6/6
Dresdan is actually only the warden of a quarter of America. There are 4 wardens to cover all of America after the war with Red Court really heats up.
Seee chapter 6 . 1/30
Just dropped in to say that this is as awesome as it gets.
LarsG chapter 6 . 8/20/2015
Heh, nice and cute story, would love to see a bit from Buffy's perspective if we can't have plot.

... it would be cool if Johnny is Buffy's always travelling dad :P

thanks for the story, sir :)

All the best,
Lars
Momma Lici chapter 6 . 7/23/2015
This is a pairing I would never have thought of...
ErekLich chapter 6 . 6/6/2015
Just discovered this wonderful story! Very enjoyable.

Fun fact - I've always pictured Murphy as being "acted" by Sarah Michelle Gellar, so I particularly enjoyed the scene where they met :)
thepkrmgc chapter 6 . 5/2/2015
it would have been really cool if this story was continued further, I dont suppose a sequel is in order?
thepkrmgc chapter 5 . 5/2/2015
things seem to be working out pretty well for harry, until Changes come at least
thepkrmgc chapter 4 . 5/2/2015
nice use of the white court plot!
thepkrmgc chapter 3 . 5/2/2015
its good to see that buffy didnt kill thomas, and that harry is getting some help in his fight against long odds: can we get a buffy POV?
thepkrmgc chapter 2 . 5/2/2015
its interesting to see the white councils perspective on buffy, youve managed the fusion quite well
thepkrmgc chapter 1 . 5/2/2015
i havent had a chance to get into the buffyverse, but your take on dresden is spot on
Fenrir of the North chapter 6 . 4/13/2015
Looking forward to Changes, and the revelation of Maggie's existence.
Guest chapter 6 . 4/8/2015
You're finally back! Gotta say, this makes a lot more sense now that I've seen all 7 seasons of buffy.