Reviews for Handle With Care
maxe03 chapter 4 . 12/3/2014
Vampires from the Buffy universe fit more with black court than white
Chat Kills chapter 4 . 8/13/2014
This is goooood.
Zhor chapter 5 . 7/9/2014
I really liked this.
caffeinedelusions chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
Angelus and Spike as White Court really doesn't fit. I know Red Court isn't a perfect match either, but casting them as a subset of Incubi disrupts more things about the characters than it fixes. You'd have actually been better off trying to pass Buffy-verse's breed of vampires as 'an unaffiliated Grey Court, politically separate from the trifecta alliance of the Vampire nations'.
10000 Fists chapter 5 . 4/10/2014
A clever little story whose next chapter I am anticipating with glee
obsidian-fox chapter 5 . 2/11/2014
Beautiful story. I especially liked chapter four. I feel like it isn't complete, though.
Talon5Krrde chapter 5 . 10/21/2013
Interesting...
Anglofsffrng chapter 3 . 10/20/2013
The thought of Karrin Murphy, and Buffy Summers meeting makes me giggle like a school girl. The thought of them in the same battle, that makes my smile similar to an Enzyte commercial. But then Harry, and Thomas, had the idea of them "together". Which put that in my head. Which made me... Have you ever seen the movie Scanners? Not to mention Buffy teaming up with Dresdon! To make this short, well done. The, apparently real, term "nerdgasm" doesnt begin to cover this.
Archmagelite2000yrs chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
Do you really think the buffy gang would have just let the council kill Willow? I imagine there would be several dead wardens from just the confrontation with her much less what will a sniper rifle and and enitre gang of in the now mortals could do.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
Ohmigosh you put in a reference to Mongol silk shirts. In a Dresden-Buffy crossover. With a voice that actually sounds like his.
...I love you forever.
lilyoftheval5 chapter 5 . 6/24/2012
Quite enjoyed it. Thank you.
Rhyolight04 chapter 5 . 5/28/2012
I sure wish you would do some more of this. You write Harry very, very well, funny and thoughtful and male.
KleopatraBones chapter 5 . 5/13/2012
JB, every once in a while I stumble across a story of yours. xmen, and some others. You focus on the emotional state of the characters, instead of the fighting. Its very refreshing.

This has been very interesting. You seem to have the personalities pretty pegged as usual. I've always thought Buffy and Harry would be a nice pairing.

Nice job so far.
Celestia's Paladin chapter 5 . 5/7/2012
Harry and Buffy? Yeah I can see it. Not sure about making Angle and Spike White Court vamps but I suppose it will do. So will there be any more?
Amarin Rose chapter 5 . 4/25/2012
/Maybe it was time to trust her with a few more of my secrets./

Yes, yes please! I like this relationship you've built up between them, and the fusion worlds work surprisingly well.