Reviews for Handle With Care
Balthanon chapter 6 . 1/25
Enjoyable story thus far, it's interesting to see how Buffy plays into the various events that happen to Dresden. (And vice-versa in a couple instances, though I recall less of that since I haven't watched Buffy in awhile.)
janefanatic chapter 1 . 1/14
I really like this pairing! This is a great beginning to a great story!
janefanatic chapter 2 . 1/14
I figured that I should review every chapter, just to be polite and let you know how much I enjoyed the story. It was great! Thanks for sharing! I liked Harry's suspicions of Mac's alter ego as a Celtic god of beer.
janefanatic chapter 3 . 1/14
This is great! I loved your description of Buffy fighting with the scythe. Thanks for sharing!
janefanatic chapter 6 . 1/14
Man, I'm bummed out that the story's ended, but very satisfied with it! Thanks so much for sharing!
janefanatic chapter 5 . 1/14
Awww, they're in LOVE! Yay!
janefanatic chapter 4 . 1/14
This was sweet! Thanks for sharing!
kjirstin.bjurnberg chapter 6 . 10/17/2016
This is fantastic.
Nouvel Oblique chapter 6 . 6/17/2016
I was very excited to find and read this story. "Buffy" and "The Dresden Files" are perfect for each other. You have interwoven the background of the two series and the characters with subtlety and humor, dropping casual hints in Butcher's relaxed, first-person style. You captured Dresden's voice very well - my only complaint is that you didn't give Buffy a point-of-view, but it makes sense in the context of these shorts. Wait, my second complaint is that this series is over! This was an excellent story. I hope you continue to work in the Dresden Files and Buffyverse more in the future.
ARandomGuy24 chapter 4 . 6/6/2016
You wrote Harry's soul gaze triggered his triggered Sight.
A soul gaze and Sight are two separate things with two separate but similar effects. A Soul Gaze doesn't trigger Sight, it triggers a soul gaze.
ARandomGuy24 chapter 1 . 6/6/2016
Dresdan is actually only the warden of a quarter of America. There are 4 wardens to cover all of America after the war with Red Court really heats up.
Seee chapter 6 . 1/30/2016
Just dropped in to say that this is as awesome as it gets.
LarsG chapter 6 . 8/20/2015
Heh, nice and cute story, would love to see a bit from Buffy's perspective if we can't have plot.

... it would be cool if Johnny is Buffy's always travelling dad :P

thanks for the story, sir :)

All the best,
Lars
Momma Lici chapter 6 . 7/23/2015
This is a pairing I would never have thought of...
ErekLich chapter 6 . 6/6/2015
Just discovered this wonderful story! Very enjoyable.

Fun fact - I've always pictured Murphy as being "acted" by Sarah Michelle Gellar, so I particularly enjoyed the scene where they met :)