Reviews for Prophetic Erotica: The Book of Eros
Morgan Pen chapter 6 . 9/10
Holy snap-peas Batman! Geeze that torture scene was intense. So thankful for the Trickster though.
Blackdmun16 chapter 7 . 2/12/2014
I do realize that it had been several years sense you have posted but I would like to tell you how great it is anyway. I am also very curios as to why you stopped writing, this story is amazing so I am going to follow it anyway just because I think you should eventually continue.
The Second Side of Happiness chapter 7 . 5/22/2012
Okay, so why did you stop? Seriously, I love this. I adore how you used Chuck, because, seriously, the lucky chap would have to see everything!

So, I'm just going to follow this story in hopes that my review is a mind changing one and that you suddenly see the light and continue this. :)
TheXDarknessXWithinXMe chapter 7 . 4/5/2012
I wish there was more, because after reading the first couple of chapters of this story I find myself drawn to it and I badly want to know what happens next!
JayElem0 chapter 7 . 2/20/2012
I love, love, love, love, love, love this story. I'm praying to you like my own angel that the muse strikes you to come back and finish this up. I can't believe how engrossed I am. I knew when I started reading it that it hadn't been updated in a couple of years but I will hope and hope that you come back to it.

I love Chuck being the narrator and the Anansi Boys/American Gods interjection. I've been looking for a story that crosses the ideas over because it's just too brilliant not to.
dfjlgfhgdzsjdf chapter 7 . 2/6/2012
I really liked this until the torture scene I'm afraid. That was too graphic for me and was rather nauseating - if that was the intent, well done :s

However, I loved the rest of it and thought it was beautifully written. It's a shame it's unfinished.

Forbidden-Lover1 chapter 7 . 7/7/2011
Whoa! When you going to update this again! It's EPIC! Dying to know what happens to them!
hamithehamister chapter 4 . 3/5/2011
Aaaaaw! Dean and cas getting together was so adorable :D I feel sorry for chuck to know about dean/cas's future and not be able to tell them about it and share the burden. So far I am totally agreeing with dean on the fact the angels are dicks with wings. I mean to do that to thier own brother even though he is just in a relationship with his charge, that is utterly cruel. Cas is not going against them or doing anything to point of being fallen, so why?
hamithehamister chapter 2 . 3/5/2011
Wow! That was well written and very exciting. I can't wait to read the next chapter :)
hamithehamister chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
Hahaha sounds good XD Poor chuck! Everyone always forgets that he sees visions of whatever is going on with the winchesters whenever they write dean/cas fanfiction.
Vine Verrine chapter 6 . 4/4/2010
You know, for a long time I've been always wary of torture, gore scenes. Most of them end up being dull, and painful to read because of the little realistic sense they make. Most of the authors I tried to read made with such boring slowness, like trying for the scene to be magnificent or simply deep. In the end it was just torture for my mind because dude was it dull.

But this.

God. This was absolutely mind-blowing.

I love it :D It was heart-wrenching numbingly delicious and really really sad-painful.

Gorgeous! Damn the people incapable or appreciating this :D

The way you made it precise, short and to the point was simply perfect.

P.S. I saw in a previous chapter something about apologizing because the chapter was too long.

What the hell honey? Tell me this, would you like a short chapter or a long one, specially if the story is so engaging like this one.

Being myself, I would prefer a long, thick chapter!
Vine Verrine chapter 2 . 4/4/2010
Dear Lord...*melts*
Vine Verrine chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
Now I know why this story doesn't have that many reviews.

You haven't updated! And when you did, you didn't give people time for them to write a review for each chapter. You know we are lazy people...

Such hot way of writing for just 31 meager reviews in seven chapters, unless you did an ugly plot twist or something, which I hope it's not. You got an awesome way of writing.
StraddlingTheAtmosphere chapter 7 . 2/24/2010
YES. CROWLEY ROCKS. Even if he's a demon...he fucking rocks.

I love Chuck too btw.

HigherMagic chapter 7 . 1/17/2010
OhMyGod PLEASE continue this!

I MUST know what happens to Dean & Castiel.

That torture chapter was so...intense. I almost cried. D: