Reviews for Iron and Pizza
TheResurrectionist chapter 1 . 1/29
Supernatural Fanfiction Monthly Awards Review: January 2016
I loved how this started with Iron and ended with Pizza! Just liked the symmetry with your title:) Crashing into Sam finding Dean as the first line was refreshing and made the story jump at you a little. Dean's dazed mumblings were cute, and Sam's earnest desire to help his brother was very touching.

I really would have liked to see a longer story with this:) Great job!
MeAzrael chapter 1 . 1/22
Supernatural Fan Fiction Monthly Award

I still wonder why the faeries would have let Dean go – there IS something about his eyes Lovely story, and really well written. You could feel the alienness of that creepy forest and how his time at the faery court affected Dean – just like the time searching for Dean affected Sam. Thanks for sharing.
SPN Mum chapter 1 . 1/17
Supernatural Fan Fiction Monthly Awards Review - January 2016

Nice, short story that delivers the things we love about Sam and Dean the most. The way that they never give up finding each other, when one of them is missing. The way that they will always come back to each other, no matter what took them. The comfort that is offered, where no words are needed, with little touches that say 'I love you' in a big way.
amyblair chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
This hurt all over. The image you draw with the brothers huddled and scared and relieved is really lovely. Nice job!
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
This is wonderful!
Cathy1967 chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
Aw. Cute. I love it. :D Would love to see something similar on the show, but ... alas ... this is what fan-fic is for. Well done.
kirallie chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
Glad Dean's recovering. Why did they let him go?
Vampyvii chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
Aw - That was just beautiful, milady!- Some rockin' hurt/comfort if ever I read any - Well done!
iluvaqt chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
Aww brotherly love. I find it hard to picture Sam this way now with what he's been doing and how easily he seems to shrug at danger even knowing how much it cuts at Dean. :P But as a past fic it totally fit and I loved it.
Akito chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
I love this story! It's welwritten and I am a huge fan of Supernatural. But please update The Unchosen someday. please I am begging you. I love that story!
PADavis chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
Loved this - I'm over checking out the meme's now.

Phoebe
nej47 chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
You write two of my favorite Sam and Dean's in all of fandom :) Great little one shot-thanks so much for sharing it with all of us!
CCWhite chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
I love Dean and Fey stories and loved this one, and Sam's concern for Dena. Great job!
1983Sarah chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
Nice, I like the Holly Black books and the fae there, so it was nice to see it in the Supernatural realm. Great job!
Miyo86 chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
This piece was really good, loved the title!I can't imagine what Dean went through: centuries to Sam's only 3 days. I loved the Persephone reference, that's always been one of my favorite pieces from mythology. Nicely done!