Reviews for Angelus Tainted
Fluffymausi-chan chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Hey there :)

You really caught me with your story! Every chapter was so exciting, I could only stop reading by forcing myself. First I was really confused (my bad english might be the problem) about Colette and her symptoms but after reading more and more, I slowly got the "disease". That may sound stupid now, but at some points in your story I could understand Colette and her problem. (Except for her duty as Chosen)

It broke my heart when she had to tell Sheena of all people what happened to her and why, but your story was even better, because you did not make Sheena the bad person. She actually gave Lloyd up to save Colette. It really was a great work you did and I loved the small Sheelos and Gesea moments. :)

And of course the sweet Colloyd! :D

Another thing I remarked was that you were great by describing emotions and her pain. Sometimes I had the itch to scratch too, because I was so caught up in your fanfic. I really really really loved it and I hope you continue writing, because you are doing great!

After finishing your story I felt bad for not reviewing every single chapter, but I hope I could make it up to you. :)

Please keep up your good work!

Happy New Year by the way.

Bye your FMC :) (-)/
mirphelia chapter 10 . 12/29/2009
THIS IS THE BEST TALES OF SYMPHONIA STORY IVE READ!

I loved it!
blblblblbl chapter 10 . 11/26/2009
Fantastic. This is definately a favorite of mine!
Dieuwtjin chapter 10 . 11/19/2009
Good work, i'm glad you finished this. The ending is quite touching :)

-kind regards,

Dieuwtjin
Hayato chapter 9 . 10/28/2009
Um Lloyd will tell he loves her too wont he I mean that's the whole point right you're not gonna make him panic cuz Collete said I love you so abruptly right so update I wanna know whats gonna happen next!
CherryWalnut chapter 8 . 10/28/2009
Back again! Sry I'm so late... tons of hw... anyways.. yes, this chap.'s great! I loved the end when Sheena resolves to help Colette.. I feel for her.. and hope Colette feels better too..
blblblblbl chapter 8 . 10/9/2009
Sorry for my lack of reviewing recently.

I have read every chapter so far and this is still perhaps the best Colloyd fic out there. Keep up the good work!
animeflunky chapter 8 . 10/8/2009
Hey there great to see an update from you. Collete just seems to be getting worse and worse and I really liek the way you had her tell Sheena a bit more and get Sheena to confront her own feelings.
CherryWalnut chapter 7 . 10/2/2009
Hey, this is really good! Like where this is going so far, as well as your writing. Keep it up! I'll b back for the nxt update!
animeflunky chapter 6 . 7/9/2009
Another great chapter. I love this story in particular because its one of the few that gives an in depth look at collete's charachter. Unfortunately, many people seem to simpy dismiss her as the "airhead" charachter of the game, which is a shame. Update soon please :P
blblblblbl chapter 5 . 6/26/2009
Another great chapter! I can't wait to see what Colette goes through next. Update quickly please!
Gero chapter 5 . 6/26/2009
Another great chapter, cant wait for the next one :) keep it up!
Dieuwtjin chapter 3 . 6/23/2009
Hey there :)

I really liked reading this story, and as i don't usually like stories in which characters are emotionally tearing themselves up, that does say something about the overal quality.

To go into a bit of detail on the first 3 chapters (don't have time to read the fourth one atm), there are a few things that stood out to me.

First off, the overal grammer is (nearly?) flawless.

Secondly, there are a few things that seem a bit off in regard to Colette's emotional reaction to certain situations.

One of the things that comes to mind is the reaction of Colette towards Sheena when she notices that Sheena admires lloyd. She is happy about this... but shouldn't she be worried that Sheena will try and take Lloyd first/for herself? There haven't been any indications yet that Sheena is already paired up with Zelos, on a first glance.

I'm also kind of wondering why she wouldn't privately ask Raine to examine her with regards to this annoying itch/disease she has. Raine is her teacher and a very capable, mature healer/medic. It seems to make a bit more sense to me to ask her about this first rather than flying off to Altamira to try a massage, based on Lloyd's proposition, regardless of her feelings for her.

Finally, when Lloyd asks her if she wants him to come with her into the massage room, i expected Colette to blush like mad, stammer or something among those lines. If he went with her, he would probably see her in a rather advanced state of undress, as the bathrobe/towel can't be covering too much of her body. That would get in the way of the one giving the massage.

Oh, and as a final note, don't give up on stories too soon... chances are that somewhere further on, you will attract more readers. I haven't gotten more than 4 reviews for my first story, but as long as at least one person asks, i'll keep writing.

-kind regards,

Dieuwtjin
animeflunky chapter 4 . 6/10/2009
heh i like the way this story is progressing, keep up the good work :)
blblblblbl chapter 4 . 6/9/2009
Another Superb Chapter!

I am really interested in what happens to Collete next. I wonder what will happen when Lloyd eventually finds out?

Update ASAP!