Reviews for Unmasking the heir of Slytherin
Guest chapter 36 . 22h
What a surprise. Sending positive vibrations and energy your way. I hope you continue to feel inspired to finish this amazing story because I need closure. 3
hateme101 chapter 36 . 12/4
such a intense chapter. super good but it was like every 5 paragraphs I was like OMG. love it update soon
Nikki Pond chapter 36 . 12/3
ACKKKKKK! U HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH I AM SCREAMING! HI, idk if u remember me as one of your old readers who defends ur storyline. I HAVENT READ THIS CHAPTER AND I AM SO HAPPY THAT ITS 88K WORDS GAHHHHHHHHH! BEEN RE-READING THIS FOR A COUPLE OF MONTHS, STILL AWAITING PATIENTLY FOR YOUR UPDATE AND IT WAS FUCKING WORTH THE WAIT AND I STILL HAVENT READ THIS CHAPTER YET. I JUST STRAIGHT UP COMMENT AS SOON AS I SAW THE NOTIFICATIONS! GAHHHHH

OK IM GONNA LOGIN TO MY ACCOUNT AND READ THIS CHAPTER AND GIVE A WELL-DESERVE REVIEW. WELCOME BACK ENCHANTING ELENA
edenazul chapter 36 . 12/3
gracias por escribir actualizar esta historia
RedShortCake chapter 1 . 10/29
I just finished rereading this story. I love it. Thank you again for posting. I hope you’re doing well in life. I will keep on hoping for an update. I stopped reading stories for a few years because life got crazy and have only recently gotten to check on the ones that I really enjoy.
Until next time...
Hi, please update your story soon. I keep coming back to see if you updated yet even though its been years. This is an amazing realistic tomione story that should not be abandoned. I really appreciate the tension shown between Tom, Hermione and the new handsome professor. I also like Susan's character a lot and I hope you can give her more insight on what has really been happening between Tom and Hermione because she seems like a good friend. I can't wait for the next chapter because December means you can work with different hp fanfic ideas such as a christmas yule ball, magical mistletoe, gifts, duels, possibly bring up tom's orphanage as option for holiday break, more tomione romance, etc. Hope you are doing well and hope you feel inspired to write more soon.
I hope one day you will be inspired to come a write more on this story. There are so many fascinating story arcs that have only been halfway played out here. What was Tom doing in his room that day? Why does he hate touch so much exactly? Is it the magical snake thing or something else? How does this relationship continue to evolve? There is lots of chemistry at this point and it’s exciting to read for me. I love the lore in this. I love the slow burn. I hope you are doing well. This is my favorite Tomione story. Thank you for it :)
M chapter 1 . 6/22
Please carry on with this story, it truly is amazing!
If you happen to still be working on this just know I am a fan. I love this story. I hope you update and give my imagination direction on where to take this story. I’ve been playing out this story in my head for a long time. It’s so exciting each time I read it. I hope you feel inspired to write but if not I will continue rereading and allowing myself to come to my own evolution of this story. ️ Thank you for what you’ve done
Great story, I was loving it very
alannalove1990 chapter 35 . 3/31
Soooo sad this is abandoned! I wish there was a conclusion to this story. It’s been 4 years and that pretty long. But overall it’s a wonderful story and even though I absolutely hate that I read over 200k words and there hasn’t been ONE KISS I really enjoyed the building romance. Their relationship is very unhealthy but I love all the OCs you created. I personally think Hermione is a little more clever than you portray her but I understand your reasoning. I also don’t get why she hasn’t worked on becoming a stronger Occulmus. Maybe you will see all my 35 reviews and atleast give an update or tell me how the story ends! Thanks for the much needed distraction :)
alannalove1990 chapter 34 . 3/31
I love this story and I’m sad only one chapter is left and it’s abanonded. I’ll read the next chapter and then makeup my own ending so I can sleep peacefully.
alannalove1990 chapter 33 . 3/30
On chapter 33 now and talk about SLOW BURN! Gahhhhhhhh are they ever going to get together?
alannalove1990 chapter 32 . 3/30
Wowwwwww that was some intense stuff
alannalove1990 chapter 31 . 3/30
Just read chapter 31 and surprisingly I’m rewatching Vanpire Diaries and I totally am about to start season 4! I totally agree with you and loved the random rant.