Reviews for Unmasking the heir of Slytherin
Sartel chapter 36 . 12/18/2022
I was recently reading a story in which the author comments that she went through a deep depression, and that in addition to the doctors and family, one
of the things that helped her was writing and the messages from the reviews she received

He comments how much that helped him at times, and that it didn't matter that it might seem minimal, a word at a key moment could have saved his life

I then remembered you, that sometimes you comment on your depression...

and well,

I'm glad you exist
That I only know of your existence because of this story is irrelevant,

I'm really glad you exist
Me chapter 36 . 12/15/2022
Over a year since you updated, how are you? Hope you are doing ok!?
Keep hoping you’ll update soon, I’ve reread this story soo many times over the years and I love it.
RedShortCake chapter 34 . 12/2/2022
I reread this story all the time. It’s awesome. Decided to go ahead a read it for the holidays. I hope you’re having a good holiday. I will always be a huge fan of your work.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/11/2022
How are you? I really really hope you are ok!

Almost a year and checking in every other day to see if you’ve updated, will always love this story and it would make me and many others so happy if you carry on writing.

All the very best!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/25/2022
Pls update!
Maria chapter 36 . 8/17/2022
This is my favorite fanfic of all time, loved it all the way back since 2009! I really hope that you feel better and just want to let you know that I’m checking every day if you’ve updated, cannot wait!
Guest chapter 36 . 8/16/2022
Hello,
I just wanted to tell you that I really like your story
and i hope you continue writing it when you have the time.
Sending lots of love. :)
Guest chapter 36 . 6/5/2022
We need more! Please update!
Em chapter 36 . 6/4/2022
Hope you are doing ok?
Please don't give up!

You are such a gifted writer and keep rereading this last chapter hoping you will update soon.
I love everything about this fanfic please please update!
Laura chapter 36 . 3/24/2022
I waited years for this chapter, and I'm not disappointed. Keep going, this fanfiction is brilliant. I hope that writing somehow erase sadness you feel, for a while and clear your mind. It works for me :)
Sunny chapter 36 . 3/13/2022
Still here! Started the story late so I didn't have to wait 4 years. Congrats on your baby. Hope you're feeling better
123Ekaterina chapter 36 . 2/28/2022
Has it rly been over 4 years? I have never forgotten this story and was always wondering when you would update. I have never expected Tom Riddle to be a junky lol omg. But they way you wrote him it made sense. I am glad to see that Tom no longer wants to hurt Hermione, that is a big step for their relationship. And the whole Obliviate thing… it was a wonderful scene. I think hermione should have accused Tom of being a coward because he can’t face his mistakes like a man. So far it is a wonderful, toxic, abusive relationship. Poor hermione. Also, did Tom make her hold hands with him as they walked back to send a message to everyone? Also I almost wished that when hermione got mad during their fight, she would throw off the curtains and simply go to the party in gold muggle dress just to spite him. Why had he reacted so strongly? And wasn’t the silver dress also designed by a muggle? Was golden dress too revealing?
Thank you for updating. The romance is finally picking up now that they got some physical contact in. Thank you. You’re the best.
Em chapter 36 . 2/24/2022
Hi,
had to read it all again, loooove this story so much.
Don't listen to any negative reviews, keep writing in your unique style and don't change a thing, please!
Ariwolff14 chapter 36 . 2/20/2022
I love Ludovico Einaudi! Have you listened to his Primavera? It’s my favorite. The update was very well written, I especially enjoyed all of the dramatic moment between Tom and Hermione. The dynamic between them seems to be changing rapidly.

Stay safe
Ash chapter 36 . 2/19/2022
Never read this story but it too, you so long to update.

I gave it a chance and cringed all the way to the last chapter.

You made Hermione into a weak, confused, pathetic bitch.

Stop writing. Considering it took you fucking YEARS to update. Might as well stop now.

I need to go and get brain bleach. Excuse me