Reviews for Unmasking the heir of Slytherin
We need more! Please update!
Em chapter 36 . 6/4
Hope you are doing ok?
Please don't give up!

You are such a gifted writer and keep rereading this last chapter hoping you will update soon.
I love everything about this fanfic please please update!
Laura chapter 36 . 3/24
I waited years for this chapter, and I'm not disappointed. Keep going, this fanfiction is brilliant. I hope that writing somehow erase sadness you feel, for a while and clear your mind. It works for me :)
Sunny chapter 36 . 3/13
Still here! Started the story late so I didn't have to wait 4 years. Congrats on your baby. Hope you're feeling better
123Ekaterina chapter 36 . 2/28
Has it rly been over 4 years? I have never forgotten this story and was always wondering when you would update. I have never expected Tom Riddle to be a junky lol omg. But they way you wrote him it made sense. I am glad to see that Tom no longer wants to hurt Hermione, that is a big step for their relationship. And the whole Obliviate thing… it was a wonderful scene. I think hermione should have accused Tom of being a coward because he can’t face his mistakes like a man. So far it is a wonderful, toxic, abusive relationship. Poor hermione. Also, did Tom make her hold hands with him as they walked back to send a message to everyone? Also I almost wished that when hermione got mad during their fight, she would throw off the curtains and simply go to the party in gold muggle dress just to spite him. Why had he reacted so strongly? And wasn’t the silver dress also designed by a muggle? Was golden dress too revealing?
Thank you for updating. The romance is finally picking up now that they got some physical contact in. Thank you. You’re the best.
Em chapter 36 . 2/24
Hi,
had to read it all again, loooove this story so much.
Don't listen to any negative reviews, keep writing in your unique style and don't change a thing, please!
Ariwolff14 chapter 36 . 2/20
I love Ludovico Einaudi! Have you listened to his Primavera? It’s my favorite. The update was very well written, I especially enjoyed all of the dramatic moment between Tom and Hermione. The dynamic between them seems to be changing rapidly.

Stay safe
Ash chapter 36 . 2/19
Never read this story but it too, you so long to update.

I gave it a chance and cringed all the way to the last chapter.

You made Hermione into a weak, confused, pathetic bitch.

Stop writing. Considering it took you fucking YEARS to update. Might as well stop now.

I need to go and get brain bleach. Excuse me
im gonna say this before i read the new update oh my goddd ahhh im so glad youre back!
Omg ! I’ve been reading this since 2009 and I can’t believe u updated ! So happy to get a new chapter, can’t believe their relationship has progressed so much ️
I hope ur doing well, I’ll always be back for more !
Take care of yourself and eagerly waiting for what happens next !
RedShortCake chapter 36 . 1/12
I love the character development for Tom and Hermione. This is all getting so complex. I always wondered what would happen if Hermione would take something close to drugs and how her personality type would respond to it. It was a good bonding experience for both of them. Tom seems to be trying pretty hard to be better to her. He just can’t get over himself. I can’t wait until you unfold what all the real trauma Tom has had to go through. You’ve been alluding to something big, I think. It will be a good chance for him and Hermione to get closer. Still curious about the Naga thing and about the friend who sells stuff’s fiancé. Will we ever meet her or hear some advice from her? Its awesome they finally made it to the friend zone.
I hope you are doing ok. I know life is hard, especially with this pandemic. Just know you have a fan who is cheering for you each day and sending positivity your way
RedShortCake chapter 36 . 1/10
Omg! I haven’t even read it yet. I’m just so excited to see an update. You have made my week at least. This is my favorite FanFiction. I really hope writing helps with dealing with your life. Reading these stories really helps me deal with mine. Thank you for your work! I plan on reading the update now and will give a proper review soon.
Brooklynhills chapter 2 . 1/9
Or in the forbidden forest?
Brooklynhills chapter 2 . 1/9
Hyenas in hogwarts?
Brooklynhills chapter 1 . 1/9
Time traveling Hermione is the best!