Reviews for Unmasking the heir of Slytherin
wow chapter 35 . 8/22/2017
Been waiting for this fic to update for a year. Thank you for not forgetting this lovely fic of yours. Hope you won't keep us waiting for the next update ;)
E chapter 35 . 8/22/2017
Please pleease update! Love this fanfic so much!
gurrl chapter 35 . 8/21/2017
gurrrrrrl update gurrrrl lab it gurrrl
Guest chapter 35 . 8/19/2017
Amazing! This fic means so much to me, can't wait for the new chapter, please update fast!
And congrats to you! :)
Guest chapter 35 . 8/17/2017
i soo want you to update. just read your fic ( finished it in one day) and it is marvelous. Different from the other tormiones and slow burn is my fav. Anyway update soon dont make us wait plssssssss. love and love lots congrats for having a baby btw. Updattees
acina-m chapter 1 . 8/12/2017
I absolutely love this story, cause it made me feel the tension, awkwardness, angst, fear, and giddiness all over and I hope you update soon! My Tomione feels are becoming stronger, and your story is amazing! I hope you update, and I wish you well with you and your child!
MissNothingPretty chapter 35 . 8/11/2017
Thank you so much! My favorite Tom and hermione. Please
Please please update soon. This story is magnificent & so are you!
Guest chapter 35 . 8/10/2017
So happy for the new chapter, your story is amazing and unique, Hope u update soon!
Alice chapter 35 . 8/9/2017
Please don't keep us waiting very long!
Guest chapter 35 . 8/9/2017
ohhh i am so happy to see an update! you seriously just made my year! this is hands down the best tomione fic i've ever read! thank you so much for writing it!
Guest chapter 35 . 8/9/2017
This is sooo good. Very different from usual tomione stories. Can't wait to see what happens at the christmas ball! ooh i wonder if they'll dance together again, and how different it will be from their first dance
Guest chapter 35 . 8/8/2017
ITS SO DIFFERENT THAN OTHER TOMIONES PLEASE MORE!
PinkSlytherin chapter 35 . 8/7/2017
Love your story! Can't wait till the next chapter!
ty chapter 35 . 8/7/2017
How about magical Mistletoe that makes 2 person underneath it be forced to kiss? omg osnjsjsjsnx
Ty chapter 35 . 8/7/2017
Omg. The christmas ball so many things could happen there. The mitsletoe and such huuehueheushsu. Update soon!
941 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »