Reviews for Unmasking the heir of Slytherin
Guest chapter 35 . 7/29/2017
Update update update
Shun Haneul chapter 35 . 7/29/2017
so happy when I saw the update!~ love this story so much, the characters are amazing, it's so well written and has a lot of suspensful moments
HGxTR have such a messed up relationship and you portray it perfectly tbh. It give my respect Hermione who has it so difficult and still she survives Tom's bursts of anger every time and can withstand it well even though he is very cruel.
All that gossip and whispering about them among Hogwarts' students gave me life ahaha.
I can't wait for the Christmas ball coming up~

Congrats to your baby!
Guest chapter 35 . 7/28/2017
I am really enjoying this story, especially how you write Hermione's thought process. Thank you, looking forward to more.
Sailor2Moon chapter 35 . 7/28/2017
An interesting read.
Guest chapter 35 . 7/28/2017
Am I the only one who sees Dane DeHaan as Tom R.?
Smylez9208 chapter 35 . 7/27/2017
I was so elated that you updated. I'm still experiencing a euphoric high. I'm in love with the way Tom is written. I love when his sociopathic tendencies are described. I don't mind the way Hermoinie is written but I can't way for her to unleash her fire. This is one of the best well written Tom and Hermione fics ever. PLEASE DON'T EVER STOP! You definitely made my day and congrats on your Baby boy
Diana chapter 35 . 7/27/2017
I just wanna know how many tom's handkerchiefs does hermione have. Hahahaha. What would happen if she gave it all back? hmmmmm. Anyway, Lovely chapter as always and Update as soon as possible. Oh, and congratulations for having a baby boy. Love lotsxX
Guest chapter 35 . 7/26/2017
did i said magister? i meant Auror. Got mixed up with DAI and HP. Would've been ironic if he did got a career like that
Guest chapter 35 . 7/25/2017
Finally new chapter! I am sooo happy! Your story is brilliant! You perfectly describe Tom in your story :D Omg I can't wait for romance :DD Could you write one chapter from Tom prespective ? I am so curious what he thinks about Hermione... Please update soon! I can't wait!
Guest chapter 35 . 7/25/2017
I sometimes hope that their romance will start when they are an adult like magister tom (it might change the outcome of his life i know that he will work at borgin and Burkes on Knockturn Alley, but hermione changes the past events and it might change how things will go in the future) anyay just a suggestion. Update soon!
Freakint chapter 35 . 7/25/2017
I keep coming back to this fic, hahahahah, hoping you would update soon
Guest chapter 35 . 7/24/2017
re-reading chap 5. and waiting for the next. :)
Guest chapter 20 . 7/24/2017
I tried to keep reading despite of OOC's but I can't anymore. Honestly your Hermione is so annoying. She's weak and basically an idiot. Is this really the brightest witch of her age?
Tsubaki Envy Uchiha chapter 35 . 7/24/2017
Yay you updated freaking love this story I re read the last chapter (34) then read chapter 35 three more time of how happy I was with this please update soon I really wanna see where tom and hermione are going to end up please don't listen to all of the negativity that goes on in the reviews this is an awesome amazing story that make me feel awesomeness when I read it
RadiantInnocence chapter 35 . 7/24/2017
Don't listen to negative reviews. Take it from a fairly successful Tomione writer, your story is wonderful. I've read basically all of the popular tomione fanfics, and I can honestly say that this has remained my favorite tomione fic for YEARS. I've yet to read another I've enjoyed as much.

And now, this chapter has only fueled it. I think it was truly clever, and I may DIE if you don't update for a few years!

Just keep in mind, those that insult, nine times out of ten want a typical tomione fic. You know, popular Tom, surrounded by lackeys and screwing girls in broom closets. To me and many others, this story is a breath of fresh air for the Tomione pairing.

Keep up the excellent work! : )
948 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »