Reviews for Unmasking the heir of Slytherin
Guest chapter 27 . 7/24/2017
I seriously can't read another chapter of this crap. You make time so mean. Hermione could get him explelled. You know I agree with everyone else she's stupid and weak. Hermione was smart and Hermione granger would never be this much of a fipe. I honestly hope tom kills her in the end because your Hermione totally deserves it. Sorry for sounding so mean
Guest chapter 24 . 7/24/2017
Well if it makes you feel better my use of words for Hermione wouldn't be pathetic or weak...it would be ooc psycho. That girl has zero self control. Something Hermione should have more of. I mean really a killing curse on a spider and just being anyone who talks back to her. She needs a padded cell in Azkaban not another day at hogwarts
Athena165 chapter 35 . 7/23/2017
Thank you so much for the update! It's again great. Please update soon!
Someone's Charm chapter 35 . 7/23/2017
I am so happy you updated! I am still in love with this story and the intense slow burn set up between Hermione and Tom. It sounds like she's breaking down a little while he's warming up more and more to her. It seems like he wants her to meet a certain standard so that taking a romantic turn with her would be more acceptable to him. But yes, from Hermione's perspective, he's terribly confusing and manipulative. The fact that she's so isolated herself from other people only makes it worse on her mentally and emotionally. I"m curious as ever to see where this leads! I'm wondering just as much as ever if she'll succeed in her mission. It's simply well worth the wait to read another chapter. And congratulations on becoming a mother! That you have such a big responsibility in your life and still found a way to write this chapter is so incredible! Major kudos to you!
As far as formatting goes, if there was just a new paragraph every time someone spoke, that would be the biggest help in readability.
I'm really curious to see where things will go with Professor Beery, what his character means for the story. But of course, more than anything, I look forward to those suspenseful Tom and Hermione interactions.
Thank you for this chapter! I enjoyed it immensely and felt such a burst of joy seeing it in my mailbox. Really, I was having a hard week at work, and reading this was all I needed to say the week wasn't so bad at all. Thank you, thank you!
Norvin chapter 35 . 7/23/2017
OMG I'm so happy that you updated! And it was so deliciously long, yet it left me craving for more.
Loved the developments in the hermione/tom interactions. Seems like Tom is getting used to having her around..and I love that this is such a slow burn and that hermione hasn't hopelessly fallen in love with him already.
So Tom is still uncomfortable in touching but he does seem to be getting in her personal space a lot lately (correct me if i'm just imagining things lol). And that bit where he touched her lips with his wand was so hot..lol poor hermione kept chanting asexual asexual.
Looks like Tom did not like the attention hermione was giving the new professor haha, I'd love to see more of that plz ;)
That Naga story was really interesting..I wonder if that will have anything to do in the plot going forward?
Can't wait for the next chapter!

p.s. Congrats on the birth of your baby boy :D
Nikki Pond chapter 35 . 7/23/2017
Dude, you have no idea how much happy I am when I first saw an email alert saying you updated. I had immediately clicked the upcoming chapter and cherish each word. Even though it has been 2 years, I still couldn't wait and was excited to read what Hermione and Tom are up to. As I was reading your chapter while walking around the mall :)

Still, I love the more development we get to see and I find it amusing to see Hermione suspicious of Tom's intent and always thought of him with a hidden agenda rather than take it more selfless actions, which I honestly choose not to think too deeply of Tom's intentions since I believed it would be too complex, in his own way. I'm NOT even going to go for "Tom is drawn to Hermione, romantic kind of way". I want to be surprised, so I'm interested and hooked even more that it seems Hermione and Tom's relationship seems to tolerate and greet even more like a routine together. I really love the realism, and I find it so hilarious that Hermione is annoyed at the school's gossip, believing that she and Tom are a couple.

I wasn't sure what to think about the Naga part or what it has to do with the story. As I don't think it really changes what Tom will do in the future, but I'll see if it would have a role in your story. So you seem to building something up.

The new Professor? Well, I have to admit that I kind of cheered for Hermione to be paying attention the handsome Professor that sort of resulted Tom to be unhappy.

About Dumbledore? I was mostly annoyed on Hermione's behalf that Dumbledore seems to think it centers around him, which I get why he would jump to that conclusion. And he seems to believe that Hermione will turn to a Dark Lady. Well, it was really turning to see the other sides of the character, especially Tom's character development as we can see that he can be pleasant to someone, at least in his own way.

Hahaha. So I can't wait for the next chapter
Charlene Clark chapter 13 . 7/23/2017
Listen your a great writer babe only a few people in world who can write and your one of them .Forget about grammar that can be added afterwards .you've got imagination that's the most important thing in the world keep up the great work bye xx
Freaking chapter 35 . 7/23/2017
Good laaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwd. Been checking this Fanfic, hoping you would update then booommmm updated 23 hrs ago. I immediately read it and I already can't wait for the next update! :DDD Congratulations for having a babe, by the way!
Guest chapter 35 . 7/23/2017
Good chapter, nice long update!
RiaMkjee chapter 35 . 7/23/2017
YOU FINALLY UPDATEDDDDDDD *happy dance*
I love the new chapter. More interactions between Tom and Hermione, Finding out about Tom's ancestry, a new cute professor, Tom feeling jealous ?
I stayed up till 5 am reading it !
Please please don't make us wait long for the next chapter !
Live Laugh Love 94 chapter 35 . 7/23/2017
I can not wait for the next part! I just love Tom's character! And I'm kind of rooting for the next murder plot from Hermione *cough* Maya!

I'm a bit of a sicko and like to read about my favourite character suffering... It's normal right... right!?

Anyway I am super excited for the next upload! I really hope it's soon!

Please! Ha x
hey chapter 35 . 7/22/2017
omg. You've updated! Congrats btw. :)
Guest chapter 35 . 7/22/2017
Amazing surprise to see an update. It was a beautiful read like all the others written long before. Please keep updating sooner.
Guest chapter 35 . 7/22/2017
omg!didn't expect an update!even though I had to reread the last chapters(bcz I remember how much I loved it before) it was totally worth it..amazing chapter, now I'm hooked again! can't wait for the next update!
ps. I'm not a native English speaker, sorry if there's any mistake
ely107 chapter 1 . 7/22/2017
o m g im so glad you are back and updated this story. i favorited this story back in 2014 hoping you would continue writing. so happy you finally updated it i cant wait to read the rest of this story!
948 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »