Reviews for Unmasking the heir of Slytherin
glayce Alves da Silva chapter 34 . 9/10/2015
Oi eu sou uma leitora brasileira e gostei muito da sua história, posta logo por favor
Spectral Guise chapter 34 . 9/5/2015
This story is blimey good! And I don't understand why people are whining that there are so many chapters... Many chapters mean more pleasure! I'm very happy you're taking your time to let the main characters evolve. It's also very realistic, Tom Riddle doesn't suddenly understand/feel love just because Hermione appear! What nonsense is that? And I understand Hermione's point of view -which you as writer has pointed out countless if times-, why she's behaving like this. Not to get too much attention indeed, or she'll probably get killed! Well if she's lucky, maybe she'll live till the school ends, after Tom extracts all the information of the future. He's a clever boy...likes to torture and is manipulative...So in my opinion, your story is very logical in the way they act, so 100 points for that. The story is getting very exciting, because Tom is finally starting to see Hermione in new light, what will happen further between them? What about the self-mutilation? How did Tom finally convince the Deatheaters to become Deatheaters? Loads of unanswered questions. I like it. :) Top notch! It's written fluently, easy to read and to understand what you want to tell us. People just shouldn't read diagonally at some parts which is a wall of text. I find them interesting as it's a train of thoughts. Thoughts like when she's panicking...it has some personality. In terms of grammar and spelling, English is not my native language, so I'll skip that :p However first glance is that you have broad knowledge of vocabulary. Sentence complexity is varying. Thumbs up! Everything put together; I'm truly looking forward to the following chapters. I'm very happy that you keep saying that you aren't going to abandon this story. Goodluck and I hope to read more soon! Wish you well :)
Owlfur chapter 34 . 8/26/2015
Great chapter again. I can't wait for the next one. (that means update, please!) Well bye for now.-Owl Lestrange
Owlfur chapter 16 . 8/23/2015
Please don't commit suicide I like you. Your writing is good. And your author's notes make me think of myself so please please don't die. I'll be praying for you . - Owl LeStrange
Owlfur chapter 14 . 8/23/2015
When you first said that Hades and Persephone were the portrait I thought of Hermione and Tom. Well must get back to reading. - Owl LeStrange
Owlfur chapter 13 . 8/23/2015
I just read your author's note. I am mad! Tell me who said those things to you and I will give them a piece of a LeStrange mind. That just made me mad! This story is amazing! I like the idea of each house having a head boy or girl. And for Merlin's sake this is FanFiction not the bloody canon. I see no to say mean things. Now that I am done talking to the idiots who have been mean. I can go read this chapter. Good bye for now Enchanting.- Owl LeStrange
123Ekaterina chapter 34 . 8/23/2015
another amazing chapter. i think tom is falling in love with her, or at least considering on making her his after school is over. he would probably want to sway her to his side. i wonder if she would manage to kill him or not. there is no doubt that he likes her. yay
Lady Merope Riddle chapter 34 . 8/11/2015
Well, what can I say? This is simply awesome. I hope that you'll update soon. Can't wait. Your story is still intriguing, I am hooked by it.
Cheers
Lady Merope Riddle 3
hpfangirl chapter 33 . 8/8/2015
I truly agree with your hermione perspective especially the thing about only learning from books I must say though the prince must hav more spells. Plz remember he's and off it is a little annoying. Ty for making this story xoxo
ReaderofWorlds92 chapter 32 . 8/7/2015
Hey hun, I too deal with self harming issues and this chapter worried me a little. Just hoping all is well and I want you to know that things do get better. It may not seem like it, but it will. That and to have compassion for yourself, loving yourself, fuck ups and all is highly important. Much love, keep writing3
Honey pop chapter 27 . 8/2/2015
Oh my lord voldemort! This is the best fan fic eva.
Admeta chapter 34 . 7/26/2015
I just realized I didn't login before putting my review.
Admeta chapter 34 . 7/26/2015
I have been following this story for years and I haven't posted a review yet. So since I have been waiting, I read out the entire story about three times and when you updated I was ecstatic. I could see the Progress in Tom and hermione's relationship unlike some other impatient reviewers. I selfishly hope you continue writing until the end of this story. And I will review for every chapter after this one :)
Nikki Pond chapter 34 . 7/25/2015
I'm curious of the way Tom acted to Hermione. Why he almost seemed to act like himself around her? He's not exactly a gentlemen around her but in public he is. It had just occured to me why Tom didn't much bother to act a good student around Hermione when everyone sees him a good, model student.

I admit the scene when Hermione shared ideas about the project pulled me. I agree to go this story realistically than actually focusing on getting Tom and Hermione together quick. Much fun with obstacles.
fanfictionswhore chapter 8 . 7/21/2015
I started to read this but I just can't focus on the story with all the bad grammar and bad spelling. Sorry. I'm not English so the fact that I keep on correcting your story in my head says a lot. My English isn't that great either but I would never post a fic without proof-reading it thoroughly first.
951 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 28 .. Last Next »