Reviews for Unmasking the heir of Slytherin
SlytherinGirl254 chapter 13 . 1/18/2015
Best story ever. Love it so much. Like seriously this is one of the best time travel/Tom Riddle fics I've ever read. Thank you :)
Maelia Airwood chapter 32 . 1/10/2015
Please update, I want to know how this ends very badly
Anon chapter 31 . 1/5/2015
ELENA (El-ay-na) GILBERT
not Elana (El-an-a)
Tulsa chapter 32 . 12/31/2014
great story, please, keep going
Guest chapter 32 . 12/30/2014
I think you are slightly over-doing it with the 'Riddle is a genius' thing. It was fine when it was just academics and charming people. But I don't believe that he can beat Hermione at every subject, charm most of the people in Hogwarts and be good at Quidditch as well. With barely any practice. This is also when he was making potions, doing dark rituals, torturing people in empty closets and classrooms and has Head Boy duties as well. I think his schedule is a little too full to get anything done without skipping sleep.

Hermione is the 'brightest witch of her age'. Yet she hasn't beat Riddle in one class as far as I can remember. Not once, has she read a book he hasn't. The only time she did, it was the Wolfsbane potion, which
BLOCKEDDD chapter 26 . 12/12/2014
Hi, I really love your story (; thank u
Smithback chapter 32 . 11/24/2014
Hello,
well, I have just read one story that I found on your 'my favorits', the pacient x.
oh, it was really really good, if that kind of storyes are your inspiration... well and if your story is that kind of story, I can not waith to hear more of your story. luck , bye
Guest chapter 13 . 11/19/2014
His is used to say something belongs to him. He's used when he is compleating an action. I hope that helps.
HaveManners chapter 30 . 11/17/2014
At first I loved this story but your hermoine is kind of pathetic. Tom torturing her all the time and she's just accepting it and never ever getting the chance to kill him.
Tomione chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
The fact that this is a completely different plot has kept me intrigued, I usually wouldn't stay so intrigued, not to mention, their has been no since of Tom even being attracted to hermione. Not even just a bit, and I really need that. Susan and Xav, talking about tomione isn't enough. But I love the pace, just a few flirting here and there would be fucking phenomenal. I love this story, I don't skip I intensely read, even the authors notes. I find it funny and interesting.

I do hope you are feeling well. May I suggest, guided meditations for banishing depression , and using the law of attraction to speak positive affirmations, to attract what YOU want in your life, you are in control.

Feel better babe 3
Love ya
Smithback chapter 32 . 11/11/2014
wow. I started to read this story 2 weeks ago...
I just wanted to come back from school and read a little bit more. if it had been for me, I would have read it in in one day... but...

awesome story.
can't wait to read more.
sorry for my gramar, I am not a native spanish speaker.
Guest chapter 11 . 11/8/2014
Couldn't muster the energy to read your story after this chapter. I think you have one of the more boring characterisation of Hermione and the dynamic between two leads leave so much for desire. The way you wrote Tom beating Hermione academically makes everything seems like a child's game, unrealistic and downright uninteresting. You brought the example of Hermione not be able to achieve same fine art as Snape as a proof fr her incompetency, but have you forgotten Snape is a master at potions and Potions only when Hermione was excellent at all subjects? And his work is based on hours and hours of experimenting, not just he looks at the instruction and suddenly knowa how to improve it. Time and dedication to the art are something that Tom lacked. So your Tom was both boring and unrealistic.

Not to mentioned your lack of understanding of character. Hermione is someone who only followed the book? If you are in med school, would you follow the book and give patient what the book recommends, or would you look at the book and thought, man I could do so much better and give a different medicine?

Hermione is not a character who follows and does not create. And your dynamic has no struggle, no fighting of power between two characters, just Tom beating Hermione again and again (in some cases the situations hardly even made sense that I just skip the Tom Riddle's lecture altogether.). You claimed that Hermione doesn't have bravery but cunning, which is not only nonsense, but was just show, not tell. If Hermione wanted to kill Riddle, she could've easily poisoned him, that's what she would have done. But instead she decides to attack him from behind on a trip that someone knew she was taking with Tom. It seems like a kid's scheme than a woman trying to murder, especially a brilliant one.

I had high expectation at first, but thus story has proven to be so disappointing and I will drop it now.
guest chapter 32 . 10/31/2014
Wow this was such a good chapter.
123Ekaterina chapter 32 . 10/29/2014
omg thank you for the update, elana! i love this story so much! in fact, this is the only tom-x-hermione story i am still reading since i am out of tom-x-hermione phase for now. but your story is so awesome! i had to read a few chapters back in order to remember where i was. it felt like a whole year since you updated, girl. ;) i hope you won't disappear on us like that again. thank you for the update and once again, it was awesome!
Rosealie chapter 32 . 10/13/2014
Love this story. !please update soon!:)
950 | « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 32 .. Last Next »