Reviews for Unmasking the heir of Slytherin
Amelie in the library chapter 13 . 7/4/2013
...oh wait I have to review...so...actually...I don't see why would people call you an idiot...not that I care...but still...good story...and you had a few errors...to be honest...BUT STILL...a better fanfiction than others...
Lady Merope Riddle chapter 31 . 6/20/2013
Hey. I know that i haven't reviewed for all the previous chapters. Sorry about that.
I must say that this is so far a very good story, as it is exactly what I'm hoping for. I liked Hermione and Tom's persona so far. This made the story more realistic.
However, I cried sometimes, after reading how Tom hurt Hermione. He is just so evil! But, it is more to reality, as persons cannot change overnight.
Please update soon. Couldn't wait for the next chapter.
SlytherinQueen86 chapter 31 . 6/10/2013
Great chapter! :) Please update soon! :)
Yuuki Kuchiki chapter 31 . 5/2/2013
interesante historia...!
tomioness chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
i really really love this story, please update soon! i must have read every tomione fanfic there is by now, and this is one of my absolute favorites!

first of all, hermione isn't such a mary-sue. she's so much more in character and no beautiful butterfly with the magical skills of dumbledore and the knowledge of merlin. (btw, i'm glad she got sorted into ravenclaw!)

also, i always imagined tom this way -i mean the flirty asshole tom in most fanfics is entertaining, but the mysterious psycho is just like i actually imagined him.

and i'm so happy you haven't let them fall in love over night - (but don't dare abandon this story before they kiss, duh!)

people should shut up about your mistakes, you don't have a beta after all. (well, i can't help neither)

keep up the good work and please update soon!
NyxMotherOfMagic chapter 31 . 4/9/2013
All I can say is that I want an update as soon as possibly and maybe a chapter 35 or something on the two of them realize they love each other thanks to the help of the mischievous Persephone and Hades! I love that you chose Persephone and Hades as their portrait to guard the chambers. People hardly think of the Greek Gods and just think of using nature, animals or like the four founders or something. Love it and I will say it one more time I would absolutely love a update A.S.A.P!
yourslytherinbitch chapter 31 . 4/3/2013
Please update soon! I love this story!
Guest chapter 31 . 3/30/2013
Thank you for the update! Loved the chapter: ) Sometimes it's difficult to remember which tomione story you're reading when you don't see a new chapter for awhile, but with yours I just think of that wonderful Halloween ball where he made the 'real' wings for her costume and it all comes back!

I don't watch Vampire diaries, but I can understand your frustration... I just rewrite the parts of books/movies/tv shows I hated in my head and say, it never happened. The creators just used their artistic license and changed the 'true' story. The Matrix parts 2 & 3? Never happened!
Someone's Charm chapter 31 . 3/6/2013
I couldn't stop reading it once I found it. I stayed up and developed bad sleeping habits from it over the weekend (no fretting. I'm fixing that easily), and it was well worth it. I'm glad you're not rushing the progress between Hermione and Riddle, I do feel that at times, the pacing between them is too slow. I'm of mixed feelings. I like the complication of how they'll take a step forward and a step back, but by now, I feel like we should be seeing a little more progress, just some, between Hermione and Riddle. I certainly have enjoyed the relationship you've set up between them based on knowledge and how, when she can stand to humble herself, Hermione learns so much from Riddle. If he weren't so cruel, I could see her more naive, younger self falling for the polite Diary-version of Riddle faster and harder than Ginny did. How often does she find someone like herself who thirsts for knowledge and attains it! And for Riddle, who else comes so close? It looks like he is beginning to appreciate her knowledge bit by bit.
After him using the Cruciatus Curse on her, and I don't really know how a true relationship could form between them. He's caused her incredible pain and been inexplicably cruel to her. I feel like the only thing keeping her attached is her concern for the future and her interest in his intelligence.
I must say, at this rate, you must have a long story planned. Well, I'm signing up for this ride. One ticket, please! And bon chance writing! I've noticed you've had mean reviewers, according to your author's notes. Don't let those haters keep you from doing your thing, because you do it so well. Ciao!
Andrea Pritchard chapter 31 . 2/17/2013
I did type my email address on my last review but it never appeared on the post...
Anyways, it is:
Andrea Pritchard chapter 31 . 2/16/2013
I know I've already reviewed but I just cannot wait until the new update. And I know I've not waited 2 years for a new chapter or anything like that since I read it all in less than a day, but I'm like obsessed with your story and I even dream about how it will continue.
Once again, great job and I'm a huge fan. Also do not let any negative comment hurt you because judging by the way you write, I can tell you're an amazing human being.
If you ever need to talk or just find new ideas just email me:
I absolutely love writing and I especially love your story so if you find yourself stuck just ask me for suggestions and I'll try my best to give you ideas that you think will be appropriate for your story :)
Andrea Pritchard chapter 31 . 2/14/2013
First of all, I think you're amazing! Although you have gibe through different emotional situations (as every human being) you're still able to write this incredible fanfiction. I started reading it this morning from the very first chapter and I wasn't even able to eat anything from the excitement.
Yes, it's true you have made grammatical errors throughout the story but, who doesn't?
I just wished the story would continue soon since I feel lifeless right now to be honest. I'm a HUGE potterhead and for some reason I really ship Hermione (Maya) and Tom so much. Although I love Romione, I find this story amazing. And I've even printed Tom's initials on my hand with a permanent marker.. I'm in love with your story and I feel like Hermione when I'm reading it.
I hope I(we all) can be able to read the next chapter, since the story is getting more and more exciting.
Keep up with it and congratulations, you have a fan here :)
123Ekaterina chapter 31 . 2/14/2013
and that is how Tom Riddle starts to fall in love
Aristotletruth chapter 31 . 2/13/2013
Great! I always like to see another chapter for you, I hope you'll continue with this interesting story. I like how you portrait Riddle in character.
Jazz chapter 16 . 2/10/2013
It's quite annoying when you make hermiome look DUMB AS FUCK. She's supposed to be smart stop making her look dumb
952 | « Prev Page 1 .. 17 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 37 .. Last Next »