Reviews for Unmasking the heir of Slytherin
I like hermione.
LCB chapter 2 . 1/17/2013
Poor girl!
LCB chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
Great start! Hope you finish it!
Lordvoldo chapter 30 . 1/14/2013
Oh my! This is the best Tomione story EVER! I love how they any in love yet because they hate each other to much! It needs to slowly happen! OMG please write another chapter! But don't if it interrupts your studying! Education is number 1! Please update soon!
JennLD chapter 30 . 1/11/2013
I love your story and couldn't stop reading it. But i am not sure what to make of it. I love the new Hermione but Tom's character is confusing. It seems one minute he hates her guts and the next he has a soft spot for her. Good job please continue.
Kate Elizabeth Black chapter 30 . 1/5/2013
damn...where is the romance? :D ;)
slayregui chapter 30 . 12/26/2012
Brilliant. Please update soon.
Radiant Innocence chapter 29 . 12/22/2012
Pleaassseeee update soon! I can honestly say this is my FAVORITE Tomione story on this website (And I've read them all!) I love your story and how you portray Tom. It's simply perfect! Don't be discouraged by ANYONE that says otherwise, because this is just absolutely fantastic.

Your Tom is the most believable, because you're right, Tom and Hermione hate each other too much to fall in love quickly, and Tom is bad. He can't change overnight!

I eagerly await your update.
Mademoiselle Dara chapter 30 . 12/20/2012
I totaly love your story ! This is so great, I mean I felt the anger of the characters, their sadness... I hope you will update soon, I want to know if Tom will die or not... (I hope not xD)
Dodge1989 chapter 30 . 10/31/2012
Amazing story! Please write the next chapter!:)
Radiant Innocence chapter 30 . 10/25/2012
I tried to read this story slow... seeing that it wasn't complete. But I reached the final chapter, and I'm so sad :( I really want to know what happens next! Pleaseee update soon!
lozipozivanillabean chapter 30 . 10/2/2012
Thank you for sharing your story- look forward to the next update!
musikfluter chapter 30 . 9/24/2012
Yours is the only Tom/Hermione pairing worth reading. It's refreshing and makes my day when you update. :)
952 | « Prev Page 1 .. 19 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 39 .. Last Next »